Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

Tri-Mix and Sudaphed

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
I've used tri-mix for several years. Occasionally a dose will result in an erection that lasts much too long after ejaculation and aches . In the past I have used the over-the-counter drug Sudaphed to counteract the tri-mix after ejaculation thus relaxing the erection and reducing the ache. Sudaphed is no longer available without a prescription and I would like to know if there is another OTC drug which would have the same relaxing effects as I had with Sudaphed. I love the tri-mix but the marathon aching erections I can do without. Any help is appreciated!
Did you find this post helpful?

replied July 26th, 2009
Community Volunteer
Talk to your Pharmacist on this...They are very knowledgeable and can help you...Seriously, they are far more up to date that a physician on medication...The doctor has so many things to try and remember and the Pharmacist has to make this part of his/her job and is really wonderful to talk to...Good luck...

Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 24th, 2011
You can still buy Sudaphed "over the counter"...just not "off the shelf". You have to go to the pharmacy counter and ask for it.
Did you find this post helpful?