Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Arthritis Forum

TREATMENT OF KNEE JOINT & HILL PAIN

I am Nilufar Yeasmin, Age-29 years. I have been suffering Knee joint & Hill pain since 2 months. Recently the Knee & Hill paid increased very badly. I cannot walk frequently. I already visited doctor and taking medicine, but no result. I need your kind suggestions.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 17th, 2013
I am a former dancer and suffer from joint pain in my legs for years! 3 months ago a cold laser device was recommended to me and it really works. I bought it through EBAY...not very cheap but very worth it! its called "handy cure"
|

replied June 20th, 2013
Knee pain
Osteoarthritis is a condition in which the cartilage that acts as a cushion between bones in joints begins wear out, causing inflammation and pain in joints, thereby restricting movement. Osteoarthritis is a degenerative joint disease.

There are two kinds of arthritis - primary and secondary. While primary osteoarthritis is a result of old age, secondary osteoarthritis is a result of disease or an injury, which in turn leads to it. The best way to keep osteoarthritis under check is to exercise regularly, avoid squatting and cross-legged positions, maintain a healthy diet and keep weight in control. High uric acid levels are one of the causes for the onset of osteoarthritis.

It can be permanently cured depending on the physiology of the patient and is way cheaper than other treatments. The technology was used in the Indian Air Force to treat soldiers.
Eminent people like the former President of India - Mrs. Pratibha Patel, the current Railway Minister of India Mallikarjun Kharge, the current MP Rajya Sabha of Congress from Andhra Pradesh and a former Union minister of State for Ministry of Women and Child Development, Renuka Chowdhury have undergone the treatments for the same.
|
Must Read
Arthritis is the most common cause of disability in the United States. Learn more about types of arthritis here....
Do you feel pain and stiffness in your body or have trouble moving around? You might have arthritis. Learn more about arthritis signs and symptoms here....
Signs and symptoms of rheumatic diseases are common to many different diseases. Diagnose arthritis correctly using these step-by-step diagnosis instructions....