Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Treatment for small penis size

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
User Profile
I am 26 yrs young man.
I have got small penis of around 5 inches.
But earlier I had 5 and 1/2 inches some 4 yrs ago.
My penis is not so thick in diameter wise also. It is hardly dia 30 after full erection. I get ejaculation very early while masterbating, sometimes within a min.Pl suggest me how to enlarge my penis in all sizes naturally with longer sustainabilty for ejaculation.

Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile

User Profile
replied December 7th, 2009
Penis Answer A8277
Thank you for your question on ehealthforum.

The size of your penis as mentioned appear to be normal. Early ejaculation or premature ejaculation is mainly caused by psychological reasons. There are no proven methods of treatment to enlarge penis size, however penile enlargement surgery is performed where the length is increased by cutting the ligament but this can have mixed results and complications.

There are no proven medical treatments. Premature ejaculation needs to be thoroughly investigated. A consultation with a sexual health specialist is needed to identify the cause. Most cases are due to psychological causes and benefit from counseling. Thank you.

Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Penis , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.