33%  33%  [ 3 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
22%  22%  [ 2 ]
11%  11%  [ 1 ]
33%  33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9
User Profile
How do you handle sleeplessness?
I will try hot tea and honey and if that doesn't work I will take a pill to help me get to sleep.Like I am about to do now! sleep one of my dogs is having problems and goes to the vet tomorrow and I cant sleep and I really have to get some shut eye so...tea and a Xanax,as prescribed by my physician of course. doctor
nite nite now
tiphat
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 6th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Stare at the ceiling. Unless I can't sleep because I'm sick, I will take NyQuil, and I am usually out in about an hour.
|

replied September 6th, 2008
NyQuil.It works for me as well..
|

User Profile
replied September 11th, 2008
Honestly, I don't have a solution for sleeplessness. Right now, it's 0300, and (for once) my daughter is sleeping. Even though I have barely slept in almost 4 weeks (she was born 2 weeks ago, and I was in the first stage of labor for over a week and a half), I can't sleep right now. I've tried watching horribly boring shows, which usually works, to no avail. Since I am breast feeding, I can't take any sleep inducing medicines (I am very wary about what I put in my body, since everything goes to my milk).
|
Users who thank tumultuous for this post: homerx 

User Profile
Community Volunteer
tumultuous wrote:
(I am very wary about what I put in my body, since everything goes to my milk).
That's true...warm milk is good to help you sleep...or Coco or tea...sorry, but when you said you were breastfeeding I thought of warm milk!!! Embarassed respect baby baby baby bandana
|

Experienced User
I take Geodone for Bipolar and side affect on it is that I can sleep pretty quickly, but if I miss taking it then I sleep fitfully and don't get rested until I take the missed dose and get back to sleep.
|

User Profile
replied November 11th, 2008
Sleeplessless step 1
usually when i'm hvg sleeplessness, it's coz my mind is racing with thoughts or ideas or problems. So, step 1 for me would be to get up, grab a book with a storyline or read a scientifc article...that usually helps my brain focus on something else which is monotonous, helping me switch gears to la la land.
|

replied May 25th, 2011
When i have sleeplessness problem then I get up and start surfing on net
|