Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

treating friction burn from sex?

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
Hi. Usually when my boyfriend and I have sex its long and rough and afterwards I usually have pain and sometimes burning and usually it only last a day or two. Yesterday had been three days since we had have sex and I noticed that there was still strong burning, so I took a mirror and noticed that there was a little blister that resembled a canker sore. I assume its just friction burn because we are both clean. I was just wondering if anybody has experienced this or if anyone knows how to treat it. Ill take any advice!
Did you find this post helpful?

replied April 5th, 2010
i have the same problem
yeah i have exacly the same problem and its worrying me a little but ive been checked out and so has my bf i think it may just be friction burn if it is then it should only a take a few days to heal. has it cleared?
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply