Medical Questions > Nutrition > Diets and Diet Plans Forum

Total life changes HCG or Resolution drops

Can someone tell me the actual difference in HCG & resolution drops by "total life changes"

All anyone really says is, the diet and tea retina are different. However, does anyone know if it still co gains HCG?

I'm already on HCG but after a lot of reading will be discontinuing after 23 days. You can do it for 23-40 days as many times as you want. These risk are not worth the reward so I will do something else to maintain the lost as well as loose more if need be
Did you find this post helpful?
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied April 14th, 2016
Hi, I know this reply is quite late and you may have discontinued using the products altogether but just in case you might still be interested in those. The HCG requires a 500 calorie diet and exercise is not permitted while the Resolution drop requires a 1200-1700 calorie diet and exercise is optional.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Diet
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....