User Profile
When I go out to the golf range, and sometimes in my apartment; I get bit by an insect. I don't know what this insect is or how to prevent it from biting me and leaving large welts on my legs. The insect is very small, longish, and black...and you can feel it when it bites.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Bilko
|

replied May 18th, 2009
insect bite
i have a insect bite and it is swollen, red, it has a fever, and itches? What could have bitten me?
|

replied May 20th, 2010
i've been living in my new house for quite a number of months.recently,in the last few days,bites like lumps that itch and small bumps that are huge in numbers but don't itch are appearing all over my sister and i and it is making us mad!!!
recently,before going to bed,i saw an insect that looks like a bettle-cockroach.it was curled up and was black in colour and sounded like it could fly.is that the culpit?
is there anyone who knows what animal did this and if there is any way to get rid of it?
|

replied June 7th, 2010
I FELT A BITE ON MY ARM 3 NITES AGO. The next day there was amark on my arm. It is a red circle with one larger dot in the middle with about six smaller dots on the outside. What could it be? It is not itchey or burn.
|

replied June 17th, 2010
Red spots
I didn't feel a bite but I have a lot of red spots with bites in the middle.And one looks like a red string.
|

replied January 28th, 2019
I am so badly bitten by small black pepper like bugs gnats bed bugs and mites that I look like I have leprosy. Oh and my hair is starting to thin and my eyebrows have fallen out. my skin before I moved here was nice, now I look like I feel. I am in constant fear of people seeing the bugs on me in my hair, or noticing all the bites. I used to love life, was cute and enjoyed the company of men. Now I cant get a bum to look at me. Well - the bites look like blood blisters and scratches welts lumps and I have them in the groin area as well as all my clothes shoes etc. I am in pain have a high white blood cell count constant headaches and muscle pain as well as pain under nails, lost weight, feel very sick. need to identify what this is and find a cure I cant live like this, I am so afraid. This situation is affecting my mental health, my physical health and my relationships. I have searched in vain for a cure, seen regular drs and a dermatologist who saw me for 15 min and told me I have dandruff. I was so offended, all you need do is look at me Dr. yes I look that bad! So chose another derm and pray that she is sympathetic, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and is the type dr who really wants to help you. Lord please I pray for all of us suffering here in this forum. And please have mercy this is my last hope, I look, feel and want nothing more than to be bug free and me again. Otherwise, I do not think I can go on anymore. I am that far gone, I am a leper, my reg dr flinched and backed up a few steps when I told him I thought I had lice!! What? This is not something I can live with, I dont know what to do other than off it.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Insect bites can be difficult to identify. Learn why the body reacts to insect bites, and which types of insects cause which kinds of illnesses here....
Were you bitten by a stinging or biting or bloodsucking insect? We review the most common bites humans get, plus info on who is most at risk of insect bites....
What are some of the signs of a serious insect bite? When do you need help? Learn to identify types of insect bites and know when they are serious....