Well, I have IBS symptoms, and thats what EVERYONE is telling me (I'm only 1Cool. But, I'm scared its more. I sometimes get a weird aching pain on my right side and just recently discovered a aching pain during/after having sex with my boyfriend on the right side. Pain during/after intercourse is yet ANOTHER symptom of ovarian cancer. I was wondering, if its not OVARIAN CANCER, could a cyst(s) be causing all of these bowel problems along w/ my gas problem and this pain I feel sometimes in my pelvic right area during/after sex???
Please someone respond and let me know if they know anything about cysts and/or ovarian cancer? Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 12th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
I have ovarian cysts and I had extreme gas, extreme bloating, pain after intercourse, the little pinches on one side that you're talking about, and terrible IBS symptoms (already had IBS before the cyst). It was terrible. I, too, was afraid something more was wrong. Ovarian cysts are hardly ever anything to worry about.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't see your gynecologist however. It would be rare for you to have ovarian cancer at your age (I'm guessing you're a teenager, all I could see of your age was '1'), but you don't want to not let your gynecologist keep an eye on your ovary for other things.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is PCOS? And when does polycystic ovary syndrome become a problem for women?...
Not all women with PCOS share the same symptoms but women with PCOS exhibit one of three main symptoms. PCOS signs and symptoms made clear here....
PCOS is often misdiagnosed. Educate yourself with some diagnostic questions that can point you in the right direction for an accurate PCOS diagnosis....