occasionally since i was in my late teens (around 5 years ago) and again a few days ago i would develop sudden areas of my skin that would turn a light blue-green in varying sizes. I can recall these mostly happening on my arms, around my hands and up my forearms as well my shoulder area and chest. Just today it appeared again on my right bicep, very close to the elbow joint and was approximately the size of a silver dollar. In this case I also noticed that the vein under that area, which is not normally visible, was raised, very hard to the touch, and slightly painful if pressure was applied. Does anyone know if this is a fairly usual event or if I should be running to a doctor Smile. (Just a FYI i was in great shape during my late teens, i have since put on about 25 pounds, and the situation has been happening during both periods.) Thanks for the read any info would be very appreciated!

-dan
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....