Medical Questions > Cancer > Cancers Forum

How to Cure Cancer Naturally

I get questions almost every day along the lines "What should I do for my xxxxxxx type of cancer (or leukemia or lymphoma or melanoma or ???)?" Of course, I have to tell these folks that I can't recommend treatments for individuals because of the liability problems and the fact that I'm just a “reporter, “ not a medical professional. What I can do is describe to them (and to you) what I would do if I had just been diagnosed with cancer.First, I must tell you that I am stunned at the wide variety of choices of non-toxic, gentle cancer treatments, each of which has healed cancer for thousands of people. All of them have much higher success rates than conventional chemotherapy or radiation. Every day I marvel anew at the politics and greed that drives our medical system and its massive cost in human lives.Each of you are blessed with the opportunity to save yourself or your loved one from the fate of other victims of this "system" who perish -- 10,000 every week in the U.S. alone -- from cancer or its treatment (usually the latter).UNIVERSAL TRAITS OF CANCER SURVIVORSThe cancer survivors I know (and I now know hundreds all over the world) share several traits. I would certainly follow their example.

1. They are very positive about their future and their ability to cope with the cancer.
2. They have taken charge of their own health care. (i. e. they do not just "trust their doctors.")
3. They have the mental and physical discipline to follow a regimen for an extended period of time (actually to change their lifestyles).
4. They have used a variety of substances and treatments to get their cancer under control. Rarely do they rely on one substance or treatment and succeed in long-term survival.
5. They have found a medical professional to monitor their recovery that they trust to co-doctor with them.
6. They have an "advocate" (spouse, friend, relative) who shares their recovery effort.SOME OPTIONSHere are the options I would consider for treatment if I were diagnosed with cancer today -- any cancer, any stage.

If my bank balance were healthy, I'd certainly consider a clinic. The three I would consider are those where my readers have given me enthusiastic, first-hand accounts of their successful treatment within the last few months. I have validated each of these with a secondary source or a personal visit. I would explore them in this order:

1. MSB Holistics in Buffalo, New York. Contact Dr. Randy McCreary or Ron Charlton at (716) 887-9240. Ask for details about this remarkable clinic and their low frequency magnetic therapy.

2. Immune Recovery Clinic, Atlanta, Georgia. Contact Ed Bradford at (800) 336-3533 or (770) 455-6100.

3. New Hope Cancer Clinic, Scottsdale, Arizona. Contact Larry O’Toole at (888) 524-4673 or (480) 556-0182.

4. Las Mariposas Clinic, Torremolinos, Spain. Contact information is at their web site: http://www.mariposasclinic.com/

If I could not afford a clinic or it was not practical to travel to one, I would begin immediately the search for a medical professional to monitor my recovery. I would start with the eleven web site directories of "holistic" doctors. If that did not turn up one, I'd begin scouring my "jungle telegraph" of friends and neighbors for recommendations.

SELF-HELP – DON’T DELAY

Concurrent with this search effort, I would begin immediately my regimen of self-help. This would start with a complete change in eating habits (not a diet) that would eliminate sugar, alcohol, meat, dairy and processed (hydrolized, hydrogenated, etc.) anything. I would eliminate all preservatives, coloring, additives and flavor enhancers (MSG, carrageenan, "natural flavors," etc.). I would begin eating raw food as at least 80% of what I put in my mouth. To the degree possible, these raw foods (including some steamed -- not boiled, baked or microwaved -- vegetables) would be "organic," as difficult as this might be to verify.Obviously, if I were still smoking, I would quit. I would continue to take the Daily Advantage supplements to insure I was getting all the essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids, etc. that I need. I would attempt, if possible, to discontinue use of any prescription medicine. I would wait to start this withdrawal effort from prescription medicine until I was able to consult with my medical professional.I would continue my exercise program . If this became impossible, I would get a rebounder. Keeping my lymph system circulating would be essential.

MY "SELF-HELP" PROGRAM

Also concurrent with the search effort for the trusted medical professional, I would begin taking several supplements. The idea here is to come at the cancer cells from about four different directions at once with compatible treatments. Also, these treatments can safely be taken on a "self-treatment" basis, as necessary, until you find the perfect doctor. Then, I would keep taking them AFTER I found him/her for the rest of my life. Why? Because I know that cancer is a "systemic" indicator that my cell metabolism was out of whack. If I allow my cell metabolism to get out of whack again, the cancer will likely recur. The treatment would turn into prevention, at somewhat lower doses. I do it myself now every day and I don’t have cancer.The range of options here is enormous. Here's what I would do based on least cost and maximum efficacy. The "efficacy" part comes from first-hand accounts from readers who have recovered using just one of these treatments (which I don't recommend).

1. RM-10 or Immune-Assist to boost my immune system. I realize that if my immune system were strong, I would not have gotten the cancer symptoms. Therefore, getting it strong would be my first priority. Chapter 5 in my book explains the details.
2. Dr. Johanna Budwig's cottage cheese/flaxseed oil. It's food! But it also kills cancer cells very effectively. I eat it every day for prevention in a “smoothie” mixed with berries and nuts -- delicious.
3. Dr. Matthias Rath's formula for inhibiting metastasis. Metastasis is what kills cancer patients. (OurHealthCoop.com).
4. Barley green tablets for enzymes and alkalinity. We get ours from Green Supreme, Inc. in Pennsylvania. Call 1-800-358-0777. I would ask them to send a roll or two of pH test strips along with the "Barley Power." I will take 20 a day, spread out at 7 or so before each meal. These have about 3,000 enzymes (about all there are), plus they will correct my acidic condition. All cancer patients have an acidic body. Correct it to alkaline and the cancer cannot grow.

That regimen comes at the cancer from four different angles. The diet change and the Daily Advantage multi-vitamin add two more “angles.” Each of these six works on the cancer cells in a different way. Each item is readily available anywhere in the world at the health food store, through an Internet order or by telephone order. The monthly cost: about $107 US Dollars.

SPECIALIZED TREATMENTS

While I believe that all cancer symptoms (tumors, leukemia, lymphoma, melanoma, etc.) are "systemic" and should all be treated that way, there are certain substances which seem to be more effective for certain types of cancer. If I had pancreatic or brain cancer or leukemia, for example, or recurrent cancer of any kind, I would add Paw Paw to the above regimen. Earlier concerns about its effect being lessened by anti-oxidants have been proven baseless by recent tests.If I were in extreme pain, I would look into cesium chloride with potassium supplements. If I were suffering from "ascites," I would look into hydrazine sulfate.. Both require qualified medical supervision.None of the above would guarantee my recovery. However, I believe they would increase my probability of recovery dramatically.

Cancer is a numbers game. I would approach this battle with complete respect for the power of my foe. My courage to bypass the conventional treatment regimens (chemotherapy, radiation, etc.) is the result of my extensive research into “alternatives” and my resulting confidence in them. Hopefully, this knowledge and courage, which you can have now in 30-40 hours of research, will keep me from ever having to worry about coping with the symptoms we call "cancer." If I do, I am absolutely convinced that I can reverse the cancer and achieve complete “remission” quickly and easily. I wish you well in that journey and hope my research can help you. It is the most fulfilling mission of my rich and varied life (which began in 1932).Because of all the hype these days on the Internet and other media about cancer “cures,” I feel obliged to remind you that I receive no financial compensation of any kind from any of the substances, treatments, or clinics/doctors I recommend. My only income from this project, which is minimal, is from sales of my book "Cancer-Free." This is a labor of love dedicated to my former wife.

Disclaimer:Although many alternative medical treatments have been successfully used for many years, they are currently not practiced as the “standard of care” by conventional medicine in the United States and are therefore not "approved" and legal (in some States) for medical professionals to prescribe for their patients, although it is legal for individuals to use them at their own discretion. It therefore becomes necessary to include the following disclaimer:The offerings made by this publication are to be carefully considered by the user. All responsibility regarding the use of alternative treatments rests with the patient. If you have doubts regarding these things, rely on your conventional doctor.

About the author:

Bill Henderson first published his book “Cure Your Cancer” in November 2000. He published his latest book, “Cancer Free” in November 2004. He has published 80 newsletters updating these books. His readers include 6,000 cancer patients and caregivers in 51countries. Over 700 of these readers have given Bill their stories of their survival that was based on the information in his books and his free biweekly newsletters. Some of Bill’s newsletters are archived at his web site where access to them is free. Bill answers questions daily from his readers on his “800” number and by e-mail. His network of doctors, nurses, cancer survivors and fellow cancer crusaders provide him with new information on cancer treatment in a steady stream.

After retiring from the Air Force as a Colonel in 1977, Bill founded a computer software publishing firm. He sold that company in 1995 after his former wife’s death from ovarian cancer. Since 1998, he has devoted his life to helping cancer patients recover. He is frequently interviewed on radio and TV and conducts workshops around the U.S. on “Beating Cancer – Gently.” He also conducts telephone seminars on cancer treatment. For more information on his book, teleseminars and newsletters, go to:
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Fred31m
|
Users who thank cyberway for this post: healthymom4life 

User Profile
replied November 1st, 2010
Latest News - Must Read!!

Back Seed Oil Compound Kills Prostate Cancer Cells in Lab Study

2010 Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine
Black seed oil from the Nigella sativa plant is found to kill prostate cancer cells, found in lab studies. Researchers from Tulane University have shown that Thymoquinone (TQ) has anti-cancer properties that suppress the growth and lead to death of aggressive prostate cancer cells. The discovery comes from the scientists desire to find natural compounds with anti-cancer properties. According to Dr. Debasis Mondal who was part of the research team, “Complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) is becoming very important as an adjunct therapy in cancer patients, both to ameliorate the side effects of chemotherapy as well as to enhance their anti-tumor effects. The low side effect profiles of natural compounds is also an important aspect in their therapeutic utility as an adjunct to anti-tumor therapy.”

The researchers recognized that Thymoquinone in black seed oil (Nigella sativa) has a similar effect to the compound ubiquinone or co-enzyme Q that is also an essential nutrient produced by the body. They found that Thymoquinone rapidly generates reactive oxygen species (ROS) in particularly aggressive types of LNCaP and C4-2B prostate cancer cells. Cancer cells that are resistant to chemotherapy are found to have high levels of glutathione (GSH) that also decreased with exposure to the black seed oil compound.

The research suggests it is the combined action of ROS induction and inhibition of glutathione levels from Thymoquinone found in black seed oil that leads to death of prostate cells. Dr. Steven R. Goodman, Editor-in-Chief of Experimental Biology and Medicine says the researchers… “have demonstrated that Thymoquinone efficiently killed hormone-dependent and hormone-independent prostate cancer cells. The mechanism appears to be that Thymoquinone induces oxidative stress and suppresses GSH levels. This suggests that oxidative stress may lead to decreased tumor growth and increased cell death in highly aggressive forms of prostate cancer.”

Thymoquinone, found in black seed oil (Nigella sativa) has been shown to kill pancreatic cancer cells, colon cancer, and has been examined for its potential in the treatment of breast cancer The new study demonstrated that Thymoquinone killed aggressive prostate cancer cells in lab studies and may prove to be an adjunctive therapy that can treat aggressive forms of prostate cancer.

You can learn more about this emazing herb trought my website.

Regards,

Hanan Qatine
|

replied November 11th, 2011
Essiac Tea is good for all cancers,Wormwood, black walnut hull, clove, Read the book Cure for All Cancers, by Hulda Clark.
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2012
Experienced User
Insulin potentiation therapy
Insulin Potentiation Therapy (IPT) is an advanced alternative cancer therapy that uses insulin to potentiate the effect of low dose chemotherapy. Here is how it works.. Cancer cells require glucose to function because they have anaerobic metabolis, meaning little or no oxygen. Because these cells need glucose, they have extra insulin receptors that will help bring the glucose through the cell's wall. So to administer the therapy, the patient is given insulin to load up the receptors, then given glucose and low dose chemotherapy,10 percent of the standard dose.

The process increases the drug's deliverablity to the cancer cells, leaving the healthy alone. That means no nasty long term side effects. It is an interesting mix of western medicine and a natural understanding of the body's chemistry. Dr. Thomas Lodi is successfully treating my friend, who has stage 4 breast cancer, with IPT. He also has his patients juice fast, which is powerful!
|

replied June 2nd, 2012
liver cancer
What fruit/veg must my uncle eat to fight fourth stage liver cancer with jaundice and constipation?
|

replied July 21st, 2012
I am not a doctor,..........So at your own risk,But what i would do and i dont even have this,and i do it daily,is drink wild grass juice.I cut dandelion, clover, wide leaf and thin leaf grasses,leaf of hog weed wild carrot and other wild grasses and i cut them with stainless steel scissors get a bowl full rinse them cut up small fill blender add half full of grasses and three quarters water and blend on high for 2 minutes strain through stainless steel mesh screen.........WaLa!!!!great taste very refreshing and alkalines the hell out of the body could be the best suppliment on earth but they wont tell you about it,Theres no money involved!!!!!!!!!!!I love it and drink most dailey.will keep doing it and i think its also the best for all enternal and external organs.I wish you the best and we all need to stop waiting till cancer reaches us to start this if anything is gonna do it it would be this.in my oppinion!!!!!twice dailey for him large glasses Remember only drink on empty stomach.you will enjoy the taste and will most likely habit for life.the chlorefil will alkaline the blood so cancer cannot grow....Remember treating cancer makes money and curing it makes none
|

replied September 6th, 2012
Wheatgrass can still be very beneficial even on this stage. Wheatgrass contains a lot of fiber that can promote movement of the colon and relieves constipation. It also has enzymes that can detoxify blood and liver. Without enzymes, the liver cannot carry out its detoxifying action.

Wheatgrass being a plant, specifically a vegetable is understood to have chlorophyll which is the green coloring or pigment of the plant. Studies have shown that this green pigment that is responsible for the conversion of energy in plants, helps in several body functions of people as well. Such as, blood production, wound healing and deodorizing. Our blood as we commonly know is responsible for the transportation of oxygen and nutrients tot eh different parts of the body and the transport away of waste materials such as carbon dioxide. Therefore, improving blood production and quality, will also improve the functions of the blood, making the body more efficient in transfering necessary oxygen to the cells that need them and taking away carbon dioxide that can be toxic.

Chlorophyll, has Magnesium at its core or nucleus, and magnesium is an alkaline mineral. Alkaline minerals counter acids formed in the body by body function inefficiency or waste. According to Linus Pauling, Noble Prize Winner, most degenerative diseases are cased by too much acidity in the body. Therefore, the ingestion of more alkaline minerals such as magnesium, calcium, iron, phosphorus, counters acids and keeps the body away from general diseases, creating a state of “health”

Other health benefits associated with wheatgrass can be traced to the amount of essential vitamins and minerals it contains that the body needs to maintain its regular bodily functions. Functions such as digestion which breaks down food into sugars that the body uses for energy, need to be well fueled by necessary vitamins. Therefore, body that is well nourished, functions better, digests better, creating better usable energy for the body which in turn further improves body function and repeating the positive cycle.
|

replied June 8th, 2012
There is not yet a "known" cure for cancer. Treatments, however, have shown to be highly effective. As a survivor, I can say that a positive attitude, knowing my family history and going to the doctor regularly saved my life. Studies have shown that a diet high in antioxidents can help fight cancer. Also, green tea and peppermint are shown, in large amounts, to help ward off the disease. Mentally - a positive attitude with a stable nurturing surrounding is key. Although radiation and chemotherapy have negative side effects, they have the most lasting results. Even the most healthy of persons: good environment, non-smoker, no family history, avoids sunlight, exercises regularly, etc can develop cancer. Until a universal cure is found, the best way to treat cancer is to screen as early as possible and to be completely aware of all options and precautions to take in order to achieve lasting results.
|

replied August 4th, 2012
This world is created by the Nature. And this nature has provided all facilities which i need on time. All disease and all convince is given by Nature, So all cure is available with nature.I sure that Nature is a "PANACEA" of all disease.
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied November 16th, 2013
Most of the cures of cancer have no scientific basis. But Dendroterapiya is gaining some popularity. In this your biofield interacts with that of the tree and you can gain benefit.
|

replied December 12th, 2013
Regardless of the cancer's aggressiveness, the body will respond to this holistic approach - the speed and degree to which it does so is commensurate with the diligence and extent to which these eight factors are applied. No cancer treatment, conventional or otherwise, comes with an iron-clad guarantee; however, it's important to consider that orthodox treatments ravage the body and ignore the underlying causes while alternative treatments strengthen the body and address its healing requirements. Reason and logic side with alternative therapies.
|

replied February 13th, 2014
Causes of cancer are different, complex, and barely partially well understood. A lot of effects are well known to raise the threat of cancer, with tobacco make use of, nutritional factors, firm infections, revelation to emission, scarcity of physical exercise, obesity, and atmospheric pollutants. These things can honestly harm genes or merge with accessible genetic faults in cells to basis cancerous mutations. Just about five to ten percent of cancers can be outlined openly to inherited genetic fault. A lot of cancers could be prohibited by not smoking, intake additional vegetables, fruits with whole grains, intake less meat and sophisticated carbohydrates, sustaining a healthy load, exercising, summarizing sunlight exposure, moreover being vaccinated next to a few infectious diseases.
|

User Profile
replied March 31st, 2014
We tend to treat many sorts of cancer malady by variety of Radiofrequency Ablation. One among the foremost effective of those new non-invasive procedures - notably for those that can not be treated surgically - is RFA, a techniquein that a skinny tube, known as a tubing, is inserted through the skin to the location of the neoplasm. Heat is then delivered through the tubing, killing the pathological cells, however departure the encompassing healthy tissue uninjured.

Thanks
|
Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....