hi ..
well m sufrin frm PcoS.. Confused
and i dunt knw..wht to do next..?
are there any home treatment i can go for,.?
m afraid to visit a doc..
mm afraid i might get problems in cumin years.. Confused
please Help... Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
i have pcos they put me on metformin and clomid the metformin helps with the shrinking of the cyst and more and then the clomid helped me ovulate...it help i am pregnant now but you need to see a doc to get monitored
|

replied July 31st, 2007
Re: Hi..
ashiezangel wrote:
hi ..
well m sufrin frm PcoS.. Confused
and i dunt knw..wht to do next..?
are there any home treatment i can go for,.?
m afraid to visit a doc..
mm afraid i might get problems in cumin years.. Confused
please Help... Sad
Hi my name is Sarah, I'm from Ireland. I am currently borderline PCOS, so I know the feeling that your talking about. I am fed up going to the gynae and having no success, have you read some of the other forums on this site. Have you read about the Ovulex, I'm interested in trying that but i will have to get it online as I can't get it in Ireland. Have you tried any herbal remedies. wb if you get this pleasexxx
|

replied August 1st, 2007
Hi, I also have PCOS, my Dr. prescribed me Glucophane and clomid to get pregnant..I took 50Mg of the clomid and got pregnant on the 3rd cycle. I know have a little boy who is almost 2, and we're starting to try for #2..I'm taking provera to get my period so I can start my first round of clomid..Good luck to you!!
|

User Profile
replied August 1st, 2007
I have PCOS (Polycistic Ovarian Syndrome). I was diagnosed at age 15. They have me on Metformin, Spironolactone, Levothyroxin and the option of BC pills to help control periods. My thyroid is not working at all so I gain weight like a freak if I run outta pills. I'm also curious...are any of you allergic to Metal? Like belt buckles and snaps or anything like that?
|

replied August 9th, 2007
Hi there, i am new here, and was just diagnosed with pcos. was just wondering why you asked about the belt buckles and the significance, as i am allergic to metals. Thanks very much
|

User Profile
replied August 9th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
I also have PCOS and it's not too bad. I have been able to control it for the most part though a low carb diet and exercise.
|

User Profile
replied August 12th, 2007
Supporter
ladies please try going to soulcysters.com , its very informative and a fun site!!! you will really learn alot about pco andyourself!
|

User Profile
replied August 12th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
stormyf2 wrote:
ladies please try going to soulcysters.com , its very informative and a fun site!!! you will really learn alot about pco andyourself!

I am on there!
|

replied August 21st, 2007
Pcos
I just found out about 4 months ago that I have PCOS. I thought the treatment sounded weird, but I guess it's not because I see many of you onthe same thing. Metformin, Provera and Clomid. How many of you were actually able to have a successful pregnancy that have been on this treatment? I was pregnant last year, but I miscarried. I was also wondering if anyone knows anything about what exactly causes PCOS. My Doc says it's that I'm overweight. But one of my best friends is much more overweight than I am, has a father, brother, and aunt with diabetes, and has just had her second child. No problems. Is there something else I could be doing?
|

replied October 1st, 2012
i am dealing with a reproductive and endocrinology and infertility services and they said they are not sure what causes pcos i have been dealing with this for years and only was dignosed last year and i am 30 but had surgery at 18 for cyst i am about to start the meds in the next two weeks
|

replied September 17th, 2007
I Have Pcos As Well
hi im new to this site.but yeah i have pcos im on metformin and gonnalf injections.ive had a m/c ayear and a half and now i still havent got pg.ive just started eating healthy and excercise every day.babydust to use all
|

replied October 18th, 2007
Just Discovered I Am In the Same Boat!
I went to the doctors yesterday cause I thought I was preg and wanted a blood test. Come to find out I wasn't and they told me I had PCOS. Anyway, my body went into a false pregnancy and let me tell you, was that a bummer. We have been trying to get pregnant for over a year now and thought that we might have actually been successful this time. I am going to start taking some meds and having my hormone levels checked. Does this usually work for most people? I am scared cause the doctors say that if I wait too much longer it may be very difficult if not impossible to get pregnant. =(
So my question is, is the meds worth the money? Do they usually work pretty good? How long does it usually take to get pregnant?
|

User Profile
replied October 26th, 2007
Pcos
hi, my period is irregular and the doc said i had PCOS. I was pregnant once but i miscarried. so now i been on clomid treatment coming the fourth month now. but still not conceive yet. any body have the same problem that i have now?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is PCOS? And when does polycystic ovary syndrome become a problem for women?...
Not all women with PCOS share the same symptoms but women with PCOS exhibit one of three main symptoms. PCOS signs and symptoms made clear here....
PCOS is often misdiagnosed. Educate yourself with some diagnostic questions that can point you in the right direction for an accurate PCOS diagnosis....