User Profile
I've read on the internet that eating raisins will help in bringing your acid levels in the stomach back to balance. They will settle in the stomach and help in eliminating acid reflux.
Is this true, I mean, has anyone felt better doing this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 9th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Well, I know someone who seemed to balance out by drinking a spoon of apple vinegar...but make sure it's organic!
|

replied July 18th, 2008
acid reflux
i am having pains in my back, neck, shoulder blades and it is jumping sometimes to other parts of my body like legs or in the eyes. i am suffering from heart burn on a daily basis for the last 20 years. some nights the bile is pushing up into my throat and then i suffer for hours any advice ot treatment causing the pains
|

User Profile
replied July 18th, 2008
Supporter
Heart burn is caused directly by the foods that you eat. Change your diet to include alkaline foods like green vegetables. How much coffee do you drink per day, for example?
|

replied February 28th, 2009
acid reflex
I have suffered for years had my hiatal hernia operation..nothing worked nexium ,prilocia on and on ..until i went on a diet...guess what i lost 70 pounds no mor e high blood pressure pills..no more acid reflex..i walk 5 miles a day and eat everything...good luck!! I didn't say it was EASY!!
|

User Profile
replied March 10th, 2009
i having pints to in back and some times in legs
is it true that raisin can help me in may problems about having Back Pain for years
|
Must Read
Flu basics - what is the flu? Get started here to learn how to protect yourself....
Who is at risk of developing flu related complications? Can people die from the flu? More on risk factors here....
We answer your questions on flu symptoms here. How are cold and flu symptoms different? When should you seek medical help for flu? Plus more....