The story is that I had sex with a man and there was protection but I found that there was sperm inside me after and 3-6 hours after the deed i felt light cramps, and such, but i the day that this happened was the day after my period, Is there any possible way to find out if i am able to get pregnant and if so do i have to wait till the following period to know or there are any tests that i can do to find out sooner

thnkx B
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
take a clear blue test in a week
they are 2 in a box so test in one week and then test again one week later to make sure
yes there is a chance your preg
|

User Profile
replied July 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
not trying to be rude, but i don't think you should be having sex if you don't know how to spell the word pregnant. i think you should wait until your period and take a test, if you take it too soon then you could get a false negative and possibly be pregnant. so wait until you miss your period, that's your best bet.

kudos to you for using protection though.
|

replied July 8th, 2007
the_girlfreind wrote:
they are 2 in a box so test in one week and then test again one week later to make sure

so you are saying that there is a chance even if that it was one day after my period ended ?? i know i have really weird period patterns
|

replied July 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
BMCN wrote:
the_girlfreind wrote:

so you are saying that there is a chance even if that it was one day after my period ended ?? i know i have really weird period patterns

yeah that meens nothing if it was the day after your period? you can get pregnant anytime! even if you are on your period!
|

replied July 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
the_girlfreind wrote:
i think a week is way to early to test. wait at least till you miss a period.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...