has anyone experienced a lop sided pregnancy??!!! My 5 month bump is more to the left when I lie down!! is this normal???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 8th, 2007
Experienced User
Ha! Ha! Yea, I've been the same ever since 13-14 weeks when I started getting my little bump. Laughing I am now 30 weeks tomorrow and my baby girl still sticks out on my left side and rolls into my right side with all her might and strength. lol. Babies do the funniest things. Laughing
|

replied July 8th, 2007
Experienced User
how bizarre!! did you ask your midwife or doctor about it?? is it normal? I wonder why they lie to more than one side?!!! its weird!!!
|

User Profile
replied July 8th, 2007
Experienced User
Yea I spoke to my midwife she said a lot of babies do. Its just how they're comfy. When you get to about 26 weeks, watch your baby plunge into your right side. lol. Laughing
|

replied July 8th, 2007
Most Diplomatic Poster
yeah. i had a post on this a while ago because i was worried about it. my baby is almost entirely on the left side. when i have a bh contraction it's really obvious how crooked it is. but there's no problems with it. that's just how baby is most comfy i guess.
|

replied July 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
when i lay down my whole stomach flops to one side
i finally have a bump yall! im 17 weeks and just got my little tummy!!!!!!!!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...