I normally dont sleep with guys. But i had a one night fling, we used a condom and it was on june 23 and i cant remember for sure but im pretty sure my last period was june 18. Well on wed. july4 i spotted a little, i just thought on my period then it stopped, i spotted a little on friday night and again tonight sat night. its very light just little spots and is a brownish color it looks like old blood. Could i be pregnant? My lower back is sore but that could be from something else and my boobs are just a little sore. Normally i dont spot between periods which is why i am wondering. Can i be pregnant?i only had sex once and we used a condom.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: Can I Be Pregnant?
lisha32 wrote:
I normally dont sleep with guys. But i had a one night fling, we used a condom and it was on june 23 and i cant remember for sure but im pretty sure my last period was june 18. Well on wed. july4 i spotted a little, i just thought on my period then it stopped, i spotted a little on friday night and again tonight sat night. its very light just little spots and is a brownish color it looks like old blood. Could i be pregnant? My lower back is sore but that could be from something else and my boobs are just a little sore. Normally i dont spot between periods which is why i am wondering. Can i be pregnant?i only had sex once and we used a condom.

Yes, you could be pregnant because you had sex. For now, just wait until around july 15 or whenever your next period is due (about 28 days form your last period, though every woman is different) and then take a pregnancy test.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...