Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

"lump" On Lower Right Side of Abdomen

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
Hi. I have a little lump, around 1-2 cm in diameter on my abdomen. To be specifically, it is at the right side of my abdomen, on that “line” where the belly ends (= it’s below my belly button and to the right). The shape of it is elongated, meaning it is not perfectly round. It feels hard, I can’t change the shape of it by pressing on it, but it’s very movable (I can easily move it around with a finger). It does NOT disappear when I press on it or when I lie down. It is NOT visible on my body, but has to be felt with a finger. It is NOT painful when I touch it or press on it.

I am 18 years old and I go to body build around 3 times weekly. I first discovered the “lump” around ½ year ago, and I think it has grown in size a little since then, but not much. It still doesn’t hurt, and it is still very moveable (ie. I can make it slide under the skin with a finger). I was also circumcised around ½ year ago, I am wondering if this minor surgery could have any connection to the lump on my abdomen?

Please… what could this lump be? Anything serious!?
Did you find this post helpful?

replied July 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I would have a doctor check it out. it could be nothing, just a clump of nerves, or it could be something serious. I don't think your surgery has anything to do with it.
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 9th, 2008
Re: "lump" On Lower Right Side of Abdomen
Hello, I have just noticed about a month ago a bump with very similar symptoms, did you ever go to the doctor, and word on what it might be.
Did you find this post helpful?