Hi. I am 18, and my penis is only like 3 inches, it probably about doubles in size when on hard. I was a late starter of puberty. I recently split up with my first girlfriend after a year, i only let her see my penis when it was hard, and kept that up for a year because i was so embarrassed. But now i have the problem of meeting someone new and trying to hide the fact that its small. Is 3 inches really un-normal? im well to embaraased to go to a doctor, i have no other symptons, i masterbate quite alot, but not that much. is 3 inches that bad? Is there something wrong with me...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 5th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
If it doubles in size when hard that would make it 6 inches correct? I know that a lot of men are small when soft, but that size has nothing to do with the size of an erect penis, especially considering my boyfriends is quite large when erect (almost tripling in size.)
|

replied July 5th, 2007
iridescent_opal wrote:
If it doubles in size when hard that would make it 6 inches correct? I know that a lot of men are small when soft, but that size has nothing to do with the size of an erect penis, especially considering my boyfriends is quite large when erect (almost tripling in size.)

Yeh its 6 or 7 inches on hard, but im so embarassed of a girl i like cying it when its on flop. 3 inches is uncommonly small i think. thanks for your reply
|

replied July 5th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
.It isn't. My boyfriend is over 8 inches when erect but only about three when soft. .this is a very common thing and you are actually an above average size (erect is the only hting that counts as well).
|

replied November 16th, 2009
Penis size is just a mind game that men play with themselves and other men -- and now women are attempting to play it (for whatever reasons they have, none of them usually have anything to do with the actual size of your penis).

Having a smaller penis is only an issue if you're stuck with a woman who has a huge vagina. The real issue is maintaining a good, hard erection...which becomes more a concern with age. But then, it's a completely normal part of the aging process.

So any woman who complains about your penis size is either trying to be cruel because she's mad about you over something else, or is in denial about her over-sized vagina...or just doesn't realize that the real problem for her is she'd like your penis to be harder...and that's a reflection on her, too, when you think about it.
|
Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....