User Profile
Hi my name is Amanda I am 18...and About 6 1/2 weeks pregnant... I have a loving fiance... we Have been together for almost 3 years....aniversary is next Saturday The 14th Smile We are excited for our little one... We will be attending UW stevens point in the fall and in the spring...althou i am taking time off second semester seeing as i am due in febuary.... I would love to get to know more people.... Oh yeah! im from milwaukee Wisconsin lol..... Feel free to pm me or anything...
Ill be looking forward to getting to know alot of you!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 5th, 2007
Experienced User
Hello and congradulations!!! You have a long time ahead of you lol. My name is Martha by the way. I'm 19 and recently married on Feb. 20th. i'm 27 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I'm new to this site so i'm trying to make friends and get to know more people. I have been off work since I was 13 weeks due to complications with the pregnancy...so basically I do nothing but sit at home all doy. It helps to have at least someone to talk to lol. The days get lonely and the only thing to entertain me is my kicking child and the t.v. and computer.
|

replied July 5th, 2007
Experienced User
Hi, my name's Kerryn. Im 17 and recently miscarried. What day in feb are you due? It would be funny if it were on my b-day which is the 26th of feb. Congrats on your little one. Oh and welcome to the site, the girls (and guys) are great
Enjoy your pregnancy
|

User Profile
replied July 5th, 2007
Supporter
congrats on your lil one my name is candita im 1 of the many and great mods here on this forum to help you when needed.
|

User Profile
replied July 9th, 2007
hi all... I do not know my due date yet... although it will be sometime in late feb around the 29th (leap year day!) that the calender is telling me.. I go for my1st apointment on friday.. I am TOO excited

Does anyone else feel like they are eating a ton...OMG...I eat soo much....and sry for the late resonse...I work two jobs and have a summer job soo three for the last two weeks.... Summerfest I work for Saz`s lol....It a wisconsin thing i guess...

Im looking forward to sharing this with all of you....
|

User Profile
replied July 9th, 2007
Supporter
congrats to all of you ladies i wish you all a healthy pregnancy and when the time comes a fast and pain free delivery of your healthy child Very Happy
|

replied July 9th, 2007
Hi Amanda

I'm Natalie, I'm 19 and live with my fiance in our new flat. (We did everything at once, i.e. moved in together, then got engaged, then found out we were pregnant).

I am currently 7 weeks 4 days pregnant, due 21st Feb. I'm very nervous about this pregnancy as we have had a previous miscarriage 3 years ago at 7 weeks.

Hope you are well!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...