is there any mods in parenting debate?
do we have any admin looking there?
im not on here for a day and get personally attacked and named called.
this makes me not ever want to come on here..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 5th, 2007
Supporter
i am the mod i am so sorry what post and ill take care of it i was gone with my kids at an appt.
|

replied July 5th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I'm sorry that you were treated badly. I think you are great!!!!! I would have loved to have read what was said!!! It must've been good.
|

User Profile
replied July 5th, 2007
Supporter
dont let them get to you hun. the stress isnt good for you or the lil one ok.
|

replied July 5th, 2007
Most Diplomatic Poster
i got all upset over that forum before too because i thought i was being portrayed unfairly. then i realised it's always the same people who do it. some people just can't stand someone having a different point of view and will try to bully you into being their clone. don't even give it another thought. it was a topic that didn't belong there anyway and certain people just get a little overzealous in their arguments. i would have said so in that post but it was locked.

the mennonites never got a chance to defend themselves either!! lol.
|

replied July 5th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
No, that was a way off topic post to be in there in the first place.
I disagree with what most of what was said, but I didn't read it until it was locked. A debate should be a debate, but no need for name calling Confused
|

replied July 5th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
thank you guys!!
i appreciate it!
i was just mad i wasnt able to defend myself.
|

replied July 5th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
kaerbear wrote:
then i realised it's always the same people who do it. some people just can't stand someone having a different point of view and will try to bully you into being their clone. .

Yep yep...and not just in that forum either...

I was actually typing a response and when i went to post it had been locked already. There is no excuse for name calling.
|

replied July 5th, 2007
Most Diplomatic Poster
you know, i was just thinking, the post on this thread says "got kids? argue about how to raise them". and i know it says that on the pregnancy forum too. yet i noticed some of the worst ones for name calling and just flipping out on people in general are the ones with no kids and aren't expecting any right now. how did they even get drawn into that forum? probably saw the word "argue" and pounced! Wink
|

replied July 5th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I guess some people just have to have drama in their lives to feel better about themselves.

Vanessa, I'm sorry that you were attacked. There is really no need for anyone to act like that
|

User Profile
replied July 5th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
I dont see why some people cant act mature and accept others opinions. We all have a right to our own opinion. If you dont like it, read it and move on. I might not agree with someone but I wouldnt tell them they are wrong because its their opinion. Respect it and move on.
|

User Profile
replied July 5th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I don't have kids and i love that forum Laughing but then again im not one of the people name calling, at least not yet Razz
|

replied July 5th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
maybe i am missing it but what were you called that so bad that you would get mad at?
|

replied July 5th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
dont get stressed
alot of people get way out of hand on here and i must say there have been a few people that have offended me to the extent that i want to rip my head off
:/
people should watch what they say
|

replied July 6th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
chase4 wrote:
maybe i am missing it but what were you called that so bad that you would get mad at?

she was mocking me about joking and putting "trophy wife" on my profile(which if anyone had read any of my posts would know im the furthest thing from.. it's called a sense of humor, some people could use one!! ) then mocking my spelling errors, the whole happy fourth you self absorbed americans (or whatever term she used, im not sure)
and all the basic implications and plain nastiness of the post. to go out and look for my topics in other forums mad me mad. what i put in the parent debate forum is game, but come on to look up my topic in the pregnancy forum about my doctor's visit and then mock me, i mean grow up and get a life.

i'm over it now. i have a lot bigger and better things to worry about besides some hateful, rude person on the internet.
errr, i am done talking about it now. it just makes me mad all over again!

thanks to everyone for your support though!
it makes me feel really good to know people don't just assume what is implied about me. i really appreciate your alls support ans help. your making this pregnancy a lot easier!! sometimes a girl just needs to vent.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...