Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Dizzyness Ok, Or Not Ok?

User Profile
Good evening ladies.. I'm here with another question. Today i woke up sick, and queezy. I never did get sick, and throw up. But just kinda queezy all day. And i have been having some spins, and dizzyness. I'm 15 weeks, and 2 days pregnant. Just wondering if the dizzyness is still something i will be going through, or something i should be concerned about. I have done so good the last 3 weeks with the sickness, and all of a sudden it was back today. I guess just a bit worried, and hoping things are ok. Thanks for your time Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 3rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
ahh im sorry to say but its normal
i had it too this morning when i got up and again when i walked up the stairs

you dont always get morning sickness, some worse than others but...it happens Sad
sorry
|

replied July 3rd, 2007
Most Diplomatic Poster
i think dizziness is pretty common but fainting is definitely not. if it gets to the point where you are actually falling down dizzy or fainting then there is definitely a problem and you need to talk to your doctor. i was pretty dizzy at times earlier in my pregnancy and that is what my doctor told me. if you want to be sure, ask your doctor.
|

User Profile
replied July 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Thank you so much... None of it has been very extreme, but just enough for me to notice, and wonder. Like i said i have been sick all day, and maybe i just need some water. But was wondering if the whole dizzy thing was common after the 1st trimester...thanks so much!
|

replied May 2nd, 2009
hi
hi, 2 days ago, i was fanited and i was dizzy and, this my time feelings fanited and dizzness and, today just feel dizzy right now, plese write me back
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...