Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

Could My Late Period Be From a Bull Attack I Recently Had ?

I am sexually active. We use condoms correctly everytime. My last period started May 31st. Durring that cycle I was attacked by a bull. no broken bones, just severe bruising. now my period is late and the pregnancy test come up as negative. Am I pregnant? Am I not? Could the bull attck have an effect on me? Question
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 3rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I don't think any moderate to severe injury would have made you more likely to be pregnant... far to the opposite I'd assume. The physical trauma may have caused your period to be late, as stress can do that. I'd just be patient. You've taken a test, that's all you can do at this point.
|

replied July 3rd, 2007
Thanks
thanks for the advice, and you were probably right, I got my period this afternoon. can you say "Few"? lol only five days late, but Im happy its here. Thanks again! Very Happy
|
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...