Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Multi-tasking--do You? And Any Tips

User Profile
ok so we are all very busy women some with kids some without how do you make it thru the day with so much to do and so little time?
can you share tips on how to make life easier on others and if you do multitask what do you do?

Last edited by CaNdItAs CrAzY LaNd on July 2nd, 2007 11:23 PM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Multo-tasking--do You? And Any Tips
candita sky wrote:
ok so we are all very busy women some with kids some without how do you make it thru the day with so much to do and so little time?
can you share tips on how to make life easier on others and if you do multitask what do you do?

The only advise I have is make sure you clean whenever your baby is asleep Other wise you wont get anything done lol. I rarely get to do anything if .Mel is awake. She expects me to be right where she sees me. Sometimes I just let her whine so I can nap when she does instead of clean. Before I had her, my house was always spotless, now its a total wreck and when family or friends come over unexpected they always ask 'What happened?' lol because I never let my place go
|

User Profile
replied July 3rd, 2007
Experienced User
Hmmmm .Casey is really good with letting me clean. He likes to help also now that he is walking. Thats just with the pick up stuff though. My heavy duty cleaning I also try to get done while he is asleep just so he dosen't get into something he has no buisness getting into.
I work fulltime also so I try not to let things get to dirty between cleanings and I just clean big time on my days off.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....