Hi all,
ok after questioning my sexuality nearly two years back and trying to make it go away, i am now quite comfortable with being gay. i still havent had any experiences with women but really want to.
Anyway my question is one friend knows and i want to tell the important people in my life like parents sister but i keep chicking out.
any tips on how to do it, i know i have no control on how they will react and if they freak its there stuff, but it is really scarry.
one more thing i have no idea on how to meet gay women any tips on that.
i am 29 and bloody frustrated Wink
thank love shelly
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 30th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Hi! Welcome to the forums ^^

Well first off, I'm glad to hear you're finally comfortable with your sexuality. I know how relieving it can feel to finally come to terms with things about yourself.

Secondly, coming out is just about the hardest thing for any homosexual person... I've got so many friends who've got both happy and sad stories to tell. Having a friend there with you can really help you. You might also try singling out family members one at a time, and slowly collect them as support while you go around the house before talking to the hardest person, whoever it is!

Lastly, I unfortunately don't have any good lesbian dating support sites ^^u Or any helpful information about that...
|

replied June 30th, 2007
Thank You
thank you , i know it is becomming more real and i am finding it hard to hold it.
|
Quick Reply