Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Am I the Only One Who Feels Like This?

I wasn't ttc but there was a good chance that I was pregnant. I also wasn't sure if I wanted a baby right now but if I had have been I would have been overjoyed and obviously kept it. But my period started last night and I feel so upset. I had a miscarriage in dec and I feel almost as bad as I did then. But then I keep telling myself that I wasn't pregnant in the first place so i'm not entitled to those feelings but I just can't help it. I just keep thinking about how amazing it would have been to have a baby of my own. And to make it worse I have to live with my cousin who's 6 months gone, so there's always a constant reminder. Am I being stupid and unreasonable? Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 5th, 2004
Experienced User
I imagine you are far from the only one who feels this way. I do not because I have been blessed with two beautiful girls and I have my first boy on the way. I do remember a couple of years ago taking a pregnancy test, it showed up negative and even though I was not in any way ready for another child I was very disapointed inside. Maybe you should talk with your partner about trying to concieve. Are you really ready for a person to take care of?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...