Ok, everyone wants updates and i’ve been waiting for some sort of good news before I gave you any but everything seems to be going down hill, so I am not waiting anymore.
I called off my engagement. About 2 weeks ago austin hit me, I kicked him out for 2 days and after him groveling I let him back. Since then all he did was !**@! and scream at me, for everything imaginable, and its like I can do nothing right. He kept accusing me of cheating and everything, which I would never do. But seana was saying that it sounded like he was the one who cheated. Turns out she was right. Austin cheated on me when cheyenne was just 2 weeks old, with nicolette, that stupid girl that said I had died in a horrible accident, the girl that got into a fight with seana at the beginning of seana’s pregnancy. Yah, well now seana said that shes been coming around saying that she is pregnant and that its kevin’s yet they haven’t been together since september. I wouldn’t doubt it if she was pregnant, if it was austin’s. I’ve been staying with seana and kevin, but I need to move out soon because with the babies coming they will need their space back. I am just so stressed between cheyenne, this pregnancy and austin I am just mentally and physically drained. My mother is doing really well, her pregnancy is flowing along. Seana is great about ready to pop, any day now practically! Lol well there are the updates, sorry they are all doom and gloom!

Much love
jess, chey and lili(i swear it’s a girl!)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 5th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Ditch the bum dear you dont want your kids to pick up on his vibes, and that girl is terrible saying you died in a car accident they deserve each other, where do you live? I'll come key his car and put peroxide in her shampoo if you want!!! Kidding but leave him real men dont hit the mothers of their children

meg
|

replied March 5th, 2004
Experienced User
I don't think I could have said it any better myself.
|

replied March 5th, 2004
Jess, i'm so sorry about all this. But he hit you! Thats horrible I think you might be better off alone if hes going to be like and especially since he cheated on you. I miss your emails that we kept going for awhile... ~melissa
|

replied March 5th, 2004
Hey there gorgeous!!! I know right now seems like things could only get worse but sweetie he doesnt deserve you a man is someone who sticks by his girls side thru thick and thin and doesnt cheat when he has a beautiful girlfriend and beautiful daughter at home waiting for him a man is someone who doesnt hit a female no matter what she says or does....Sweetie he is nothing but a coward and he has a lot of growing up to do! I know you must be soo heartbroken I would be too sweetie but u gotta do what is best for not only you but lil chey chey and ur lil one in the oven! You are a beautiful strong woman you have been through so much already I know you can get thru this I and all the other girls are always here for u sweetie! You have been nothing but amazing to me and all the other girls u befriended me when I had no one to turn to when I was just 6 weeks pregnant!! Jess-ur an amazing mommy like I said be4 ur like super mommy!!! Hang in there sweetie and try to stay calm things will fall into place soon enough! God doesnt give us any obstacles that we cant over come yes this one is harder than others but u can do it I know you can!!! Im always here for u sweetie!! 217-735-4743!!! Love u girl!!! And god bless!!!

Jen & river
|

replied March 5th, 2004
Jess,
hey hun, I haven't been posting anymore but when I read this I had to reply...First off, i'm so sorry this happened to you...I can't believe he had the nerve to hit the mother of his children...I thought about your situation and weighed the pros and cons, and I seriously think you need to reconsider your living arrangements with austin...I mean when you first told us you guys had your own place I was thrilled for you, that you had that trust to be able to do things together without outside support. But by his actions, I think it's imminent that you do. Think of chey, do you want her to grow up letting boys and eventually men treat her like that? Because she'll grow up seeing that and thinking that it's okay to be treated like that...And by no means is it at all!! I can only imagine what you're feeling right now, and I know saying all of this is a lot easier than actually doing it....Im sure you guys have shared so much together but honestly think about what you truly want.... And he had the nerve to cheat on you when chey was newborn?? What's his problem?! I'm sorry but if I was treated like that you better believe all of his clothes would be packed and waiting for him outside by the curb. Jess, you are one of the sweetest and most genuine girls I know...This is the absolute last thing you deserve. And once it happens for the first time, it's almost guaranteed to happen again. You're worth so much more than that...You deserve to be treated like the *goddess* you are...Mothering a child and baring another one...Acting the wife role along with it, I mean come on, the least you deserve is respect...And he hasn't shown that by hitting you or cheating...Have you talked to him about why he felt the need to cheat? I'll keep you in my thoughts and hope that he either straightens his act up quick or you leave him...Because doing neither will result in more problems...Please keep me updated on how things go and if you need me, you know where to find me. I miss you hun, and i'm praying for you. Stay strong and keep your head up, because you did nothing wrong, this is not your fault!! Keep telling yourself that!

Kiss chey and rub *lili* for me,
nessa & *peanut*
|

replied March 5th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied March 5th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Omg! I cant believe he hit u! What an !**@!!!! It's good u moved outta that dreadful environment with him in it and im sorry u are soo stressed. That other !**@! needs a good slap across her face... Thats sick that someone would say u died in a car accident.... I hope u find a place for u and the little one and I hope you're okay. We'll all be here for u... Maybe we should all take a trip down there and pour bleach all over his clothes, shave off his eyebrows when hes sleeping.. Sorry im gettin too many awful ideas hahaha! Well I hope ur okay and we're all here if u need us!

Shauna Smile
|

replied March 5th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hi! I dont really know you too well but ive heard your name come up and the oher girls on here really think alot of you! So you must be really great! Im so sorry things are not going so well. I f this guy treats you bad and it doesent look like he will change, you should probably leave him. I know its hard-trust me I know-but it is for the best and you will find happiness again! Good luck!
|

replied March 5th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Jessika- havent we taught you anything? No, I know that we have. Girl you know what is best for your little ones and what is best for you. But I will tell you this, I know that you are saying I wanna stay with him for chey, just like I am staying with larry for sean. But there comes a point where ya gotta draw the line. I think the girls basically said what you know I would have said.. Good luck, we have known each other for awhile. And you know I am here for you..

God bless you, chey chey, and *lili*
|

replied March 5th, 2004
Experienced User
Thanks girls, well I will be calling him this afternoon with a little message that I am leaving him for good. You girls are amazing never lose touch with your inner fight!

Much love
jess
|

replied March 5th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Gimme a call and lemme know. I am here for you if you need me, you know that!!

412-741-3613

love stacie
|

replied March 5th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Good for you jess.....You deserve so much better. I can't even tell you what kind of physical state that a man would be in if he ever laid a hand on me. I most definitely would not hesitate to cut off his balls. But that's just me. I will be thinking of you chey and *lill* I hope everything goes good. Tell seana I said good luck and I am gonna beat her to the delivery room! (a little light humor) but I really do wish you the best. You deserve it!
|

replied March 5th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Jess,
you told me about this occurance a while back. I want you to know that you deserve so much better than you are getting! You are prolly one of the nicest girls I know! You don't deserve the stress this is causing you and cheyenne doesn't deserve the stress he's causing her because it does affect her too! Cheating on you! With that biotch! Girl, end it. Espically after all the run-ins with that chic~
you are too good for him!
Love,
chanda
|

replied March 5th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Jess oh my gosh I didnt know that! Want me to drive over there and beat him up for you!? Cuz I will, ill have jose back me up! Lol im so sorry about all this! Wow you should leave him because while he seemed great he is really a dirt bag and is not worth anything! He doesnt deserve you or the babies. I cant believe he cheated with that tramp!!! Oh my gosh!!! If you need anything im here ok! I would even go pick you up myself if you need a place to stay. I might need directions but id do it anyways! I have a couch now! Lol. You deserve alot more jess, I hope your on yahoo later so we can talk! We have alot to catch up on! Bye! Call me ok!
|

replied March 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I am so so sad right now Crying or Very sad I cannot believe that austin did that to you with that !**@!.I am so sorry sweetheart-he is evil for doing that to you and you do not deserve any of that Crying or Very sad please let us know how you're doing.Lots of luv
liz x
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...