Hi
I don't know if I have pcos or not. I have regular period each month and I've tried clomid for 2 round. The 1st time i do ovulate but the next time around I didnt. I doctor told me that I may have pcos but does anyone here have weird sysmtoms or something that's abnormal. I really don't know and I have read online that Pcos is for most people with menstual problems. I have my period each month . Please help if I should get second opinion on this.

Thanks. Anne
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 30th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I was diagnosed with pcos about a month ago. I have had fairly regular periods until the last 6 months or so and then I started having problems with cysts. There are some simple blood tests they can do to check your resting hormone levels on CD3 to determine if pcos might be the problem. These tests along with a t/v ultrasound are usually used to diagnose pcos.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is PCOS? And when does polycystic ovary syndrome become a problem for women?...
Not all women with PCOS share the same symptoms but women with PCOS exhibit one of three main symptoms. PCOS signs and symptoms made clear here....
PCOS is often misdiagnosed. Educate yourself with some diagnostic questions that can point you in the right direction for an accurate PCOS diagnosis....