I have been using Oxy-Powder for quite some time now and I'm fairly happy with the results. I've done my research on Google and it seems there's quite a number of other colon cleansing products out there besides Oxy-Powder.

I wanted to know if anybody else tried these products and how was the results? I'd like to try these products for the heck of it but I'm kinda apprehensive since I'm not sure about the side effects.

Any suggestions? Question
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 4th, 2007
Experienced User
Colon Cleanser Reviews
I have tried several cleansing programs that are available in health food stores. But I have to say that my favorite cleanse is the "colonix" program by DrNatura. I have been using it for many years now and it has helped me overcome many health problems. It has helped me with constipation, hemorrhoids, candida, allergies, ibs, and the list goes on. I was a total skeptic when I first did the cleanse but I did give it the fair opportunity before making up my mind. All herbal products require some time to work in your system as it did in mine. It took about 3 -5 weeks before I saw a significant difference in myself but these were very noticeable differences. My face cleared up, my eyes became more bright and vibrant, I could sleep through the night and my energy level went through the roof. I did experience some strange occurances such as breaking out in a sweat and even being sick one day that caused vomiting. But later I realized that it was my body reacting to the toxins being released from the body. I have also included the toxinout program and do both at least once or two times a year. It is a great product. The help desk for DrNatura products are friendly and very knowledgeable, so you are never left hanging or unsure if you have any concerns. That is my experience with Colonix. Great stuff!
|

replied August 10th, 2007
JaredL wrote:
Jon -

I'm in the same situation as you. There are a couple of colon cleansing reviews sites I've found. Most of them say that Oxypowder is the recommended colon cleanser for constipation. I don't know anything about colon cleansing so your guess is as good as mine.

It appears that most people talk about oxypowder or colonix. But I've read alot about colonix side effects, so thats something I would like to avoid if possible, ya know?

Here's another colon cleansing reviews site that is informative. I see that you posted your message a couple of months back, so I'm curious if you ever tried any of the colon cleansing products. If so, how did it work for you? which one did you go with? oxypowder? colonix?

please let me know... (if you even read this)

Hi Jared,

I actually tried the Colonix cleanser but I only performed the cleanse for about a week. Basically it gave me a real severe headache and stomach cramps. I did my research online and apparently this is very common, but whoa the headache was so bad that I didn't want to do anything else but sleep!
I checked out those review sites, thanks! I wish I would've found them sooner..it seems Oxy-Powder is the top rated cleanser all the way around.
|

User Profile
replied August 10th, 2007
Experienced User
How long has Oxypowder been around? I am just curious. I am more inclined to use something that has been on the market for sometime and is manufactured by a reputable company.
Just my thoughts.
|

User Profile
replied August 13th, 2007
Experienced User
Jaredl
It is good that you are doing your research and sourcing what you are most comfortable with. I know you will choose the right program that will work for you. Good luck in your quest for better health. I know what has worked for me and those who are close to me who have also used colonix and with great success. Keep us posted with your progress.
|
Tags: apprehensive
Quick Reply
Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....