Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Jock Itch Directly On My Penis

Geez this is embarrassing. Anyway, I'm 31, and uncut. I recently got a pretty bad case of what I believe to be jock itch. I had been treating it with Lotrimin spray but when I used it it would burn really bad.

I switched to Lotrimin cream which works much better. However there is still a stubborn area which happens to be my foreskin. It started there a day or 2 ago..the skin swelled up and I kept treating it. Well, now the infection seems to have spread to the inside my foreskin and directly onto the knob itself.

Should I just continue treating it with the cream or should I consult my doctor? I don't want this to get any worse?

Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 28th, 2009
Experienced User
try apple cider vinegar-had jock itch for about 6 months on my balls and it cleared up
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....