Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
The other day me and my girl were having sex while she was on her period. It was her second day on. We have heard it is safe and that many people do it so we went ahead and did. So I checked the condom a couple times during and one time when I checked it there was a small hole kind of by the tip. So I pulled out and we stopped and I never came or anything...I started to get a feeling like I may in a little bit so thats why I checked the condom. My question is should I be worried about pre-nut or anything? And it was either the next day or 2 days after that she was off again...which her periods do that to where they are on for a few days then off a day and back on. But now she is back on...
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Llewellyn
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
You're right that nothing is wrong with having sex when a girl is on her period. That's good that you were using protection. Many people think girls can't get pregnant if they are bleeding, but that isn't true.

It is possible that she got pregnant from the pre-ejaculate. What day of her period she was on won't matter since women can ovulate before, during, or after their period. So we don't know (and she probably doesn't either) when she was ovulating.

Basically, it's probably nothing you two should lose sleep over, but she could take a pregnancy test if her period is late.
|

User Profile
replied October 8th, 2018
I think you can escape to have sex avoiding her period, just for you and for her.
|

replied June 25th, 2007
Ok thanks!! I was just curious since her period usually goes for a couple days and seems to stop for a day and then starts again and that since it happened this time I figured we should be ok...would you say our chances are good that we are ok?
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah, I would. It's certainly possible for pregnancy to occur that way, and if it happened every time you had sex, I would say you should worry. However, if it happens once, I would not worry too much about it if I were you. Women are only fertile for a few days a month. So there's a good chance you'll be just fine.
|

replied June 30th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
sex is possible during the time of the month
whoever says it isnt is lying
|