Jeni hun, as soon as you get this pm me with everything ok? I will be home by 2:30 your time, so either call me or leave me a message letting me know if I can call you ok? Hope everything worked out!

Love you hun!

Meggles! Wink
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 4th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I need to know what is going on!!
|

replied March 4th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I need to know what is going on!!
|

replied March 4th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Question Question Question Question Question Question huh Question Question Question Question Question
|

replied March 4th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied March 4th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Which jeni and what happened???????

Shauna
|

replied March 4th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Hey meggles! Yes everythings okay! Girls stop worrying gosh I thaught I was a worrier lol!! Just some stuff happened w/ raven and that last nite but everything is okay and were okay him and I are great and so is river sooo stop worrying I love u girls!!!

Jen & river
|

replied March 4th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lol! Well I dont even know what happened in the first place but whatever it was, im glad to see ur better and everything is okay (after I read the post, I figured it was somethin to do with u goin into premature labor so I went to see what ur due date was, figured out how far along u were and went to see how mnay stories I could find of babies that survived prematurely at 31 weeks.... Man I have no life! Lol!) but glad to hear ur okay! I think I should go out and do somethin right now cuz im getting too bored hahaha!

Shauna
|

replied March 4th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Hey shana! Girl u crack me up lol! I didnt go into premature labor just stuff happened w/ raven thats all!! Were all good now tho!! Thnks for being so concerned and checking that out for me!!!Love u much!!

Jen & river
|

replied March 4th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Jen what happened? I want juice details! Hahaha, well maybe a simple note of what happened will do too.
|

replied March 4th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lol! Well im just glads to hear everythings okay! Haha! Looks like sometimes I get worried and jump to conclusions haha! :p well hope everythings good and cant wait till that baby comes! Luvs ya!

Shauna Smile
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...