User Profile
Todays been a good day, we finished up buying all the last bits of baby stuff we need including the pram/pushchair!!
Hurrah! I have been waiting to get it for ages! When we got to the shop the one we wanted was in the sale and had £50 off too so bargin!
Smile
Only thing is now I have nothing left to buy I have already got impatient for the baby to come so I can start using everything!! Shame I still have 6 weeks to go Confused

What do you think? The lining is the best bit but there isnt any pics of it. Its got white matress and surround, and its really pretty. I will have to take some pics of it with baby when its born...

Last edited by Jolie_3110 on June 25th, 2007 03:33 PM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I can't see the picture Sad
|

replied June 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Me either. Crying or Very sad

Kudos to you for having everything you need for your little one!! We have a lot of stuff already, but my baby shower is in about 3 weeks so we are waiting until after it to get anything else. I'm hoping we get everything else we need then, or at least the gift cards to be able to go get what we still need!!!!
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
what a plank!! I forgot to store the pic!! Can you see it now?

I swear my mind just gets worse the further on I get! Smile
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Ooo, I like!
|

replied June 26th, 2007
Experienced User
ohh i really like
|

replied June 27th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
That is very nice!! Looks very comfy for baby and mommy!!!!
|

replied June 27th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Oh I like it alot too!!! I didn't see any that style in the stores here!!!!
|

replied June 27th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
how long can you use it for?
or should i say until the baby is at what weight?
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...