Medical Questions > Cancer > Cancers Forum

Lump On the Glans?!?!

do I have cancer?
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0
I am scared.. I am 18.. I have a lump on the very tip of the glans on the right side of the erithra, I am worried it could be penile canser.. My frend told me that she watched a show about some teenager, and he had a lump on his penis, and he was worried, so he went to the doctor and the doc told him it was because of masterbating to much, I have been masterbating 2 times a day for a looooong time, and there was a while were I was doing it 3 times a day.. I am worryed that it might be cancer, because 2-3 times a day doesnt seem like much Sad is small.. and it was their like 2 years ago.. and I stoped masterbating for awhile and it seemed like (form what I can remeber but I am not sure that its intirly true) that it went away, and ever since I started talking to this one girl its been like masterbating 2-3 times a night... and you can barely notice it unless you look REALLY carefully.. and its not hard or anything, it feels like the rest of the glans.. so I dont know.. when I get an erection it gets bigger, there is this wierd dot right next to it, (like if it were anywhere else I would say its a TINY mole, but since its on the glans, I dont think its possible to get a mole on the glans of your penis :s) I feel like an idiot talking about masterbating, but I masterbated this morning. and on the right side of the head it has been tingling.... but jsut for this morning.... please respond.. I am really worried
Did you find this post helpful?

replied June 28th, 2007
Re: Lump On the Glans?!?!
Come on.. I have been worring about this for too long! I am freaked out and I need an opinion at least!! Talking about this doesnt exactly come easy to me Sad and I dont know how to ask a doctor to look at it.. I am worreid, and would at least like opinions Sad
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
Its benign and there is nothing serious to be worried about it. You need just reassurance.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Cancers , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.