User Profile
and i tested 2 weeks ago with a BFN still, so annoying! but i think im gonna hold off trying until after my wedding now. its 10 months away, and i do want to fit into my dress, and not have to worry about my baby while at my own wedding! but i went to a friends on the weekend to see there new baby, 5 days old, awwww! i cried just holding her! i hope my day will come! Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Your day will definitely come stormy. It will come for all of us here that are patiently waiting to get pregnant. It is always hard for me to go visit my 3 month old niece. Every time I see her I joke with my sil and tell her I am going to steal the baby!!! It is hard, but you just have to keep trying. I think it would be a good idea for you to wait until your wedding. Most importantly you want to look fabulous in your dress. Also, you won't be able to enjoy the reception if you have to hold and take care of the baby the whole time. you will want to be partying and mingleing with your friends and family.

Have you talked to your doctor about being on cd 57 and still no af? They might want to put you on some meds to help you start.
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I know the feeling sweetie. I'm currently on cd..um...73. If you haven't called your doctor yet, I suggest you go ahaed and do that.

Your day will come. One day we will all get our bfp. If were lucky maybe it will all happen in the same month!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....