Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

No Period Negative Tests Please Help Me

Hey im taking the 21 day combined pill microgynon 30 and started my 7 day break on monday im normally due my bleeding on the wednesday i havnt had any bleeding and its now saturday. I missed one pill during the previous cycle due to sickness and upset tummy but made up for it with two pills the next day. I have taken 4 preg tests, last one i took yesterday and all negative. Can i trust this? i have no symptoms but surely if i was preg it would show up on the tests as im due my 7day break period? thank you x
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 23rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I think a test would be positive by now if you were pregnant. But, you can go to a clinic and get a blood test done; these are more accurate by far.
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2009
Experienced User
And if the blood test doesn't work, ask for an ultra sound.
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...