Last night i was laying down for maybe 10 mins and i got up to go downstairs. I was making some food when i suddenly started to get light headed. I went to walk to the other room to lay down but i collapsed backward while conscious i could feel my head banging against the floor several times. I think i lasted only 10 secs as i got up and sat down.This all go back to a couple of years ago were this would happen quite often after i got up i would have to sit back down get a big head ache and forgot what just happened. Only once i remember banging my head on the floor because it was in front of my mom . I am now 17 and this has not happen to me in a while other then last night.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 21st, 2013
Have it checked by a doctor--I know I know---men don't like doctors...but it is too dangerous to screw around with figuring on your own as to what it is. Get it over with....the sooner you know the better you will feel and you can get on with your life having fun. Good Luck.
|

User Profile
replied April 22nd, 2013
Community Volunteer
wobblesnorts wrote:
Have it checked by a doctor--I know I know---men don't like doctors...but it is too dangerous to screw around with figuring on your own as to what it is. Get it over with....the sooner you know the better you will feel and you can get on with your life having fun. Good Luck.

This post is near 6 years old...so you will probably not get an answer....
|
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....