Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

Beinging Denied Access to Contraception, Abortion, Etc.

I just thought that the other posters on this board would find this article as interesting as I did.

Check out the MSNBC website for an article titled "Is your doctor playing judge?".

It is VERY informative about how doctors do not have to prescribe contraceptives, EC, preform sterlizations, etc. It's an article EVERY woman should read!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Pharmacists (pharmacys) do not have to fill a rx for the morning after pill, or plan b, if it would go agianst their religious beliefs.
|

User Profile
replied June 23rd, 2007
mc4ever02 wrote:
Pharmacists (pharmacys) do not have to fill a rx for the morning after pill, or plan b, if it would go agianst their religious beliefs.

I find that ridiculous because Plan B does not kill a baby like an abortion pill, it simply just prevents ovulation so that the woman cannot get pregante. It drives me nuts.
|

replied June 24th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
LoveOperated wrote:
mc4ever02 wrote:

I find that ridiculous because Plan B does not kill a baby like an abortion pill, it simply just prevents ovulation so that the woman cannot get pregante. It drives me nuts.

I know, but people (in general) are dumb.
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...