Medical Questions > Parenting > Newborn Babies Forum

Got Kids? Argue About How to Raise Them!

User Profile
Even if you don't call yourself mom or dad yet, you have opinions! Join us in the Parenting Debate Forum as we explore the realms of what's appropriate in raising a child. We're really gonna open that can of worms, and let it all out. Just remember to mind your manners and we'll all be friends in the end.

Parenting Debate
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 3rd, 2010
Experienced User
i think best way is to grow the baby up as you care for yourself....take good care of baby and always keep taking ideas from the experienced individuals Smile
|

replied June 28th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
when u r talking about babies u can never love them too much and discipline by force is never needed
|

replied August 15th, 2011
i agree..i love my kids!

|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied December 25th, 2011
I think kids these days have no respect for people.. I had a tough up bringin cause my dad was really strict with me and now ive got my own baby i dont want to be as tough as my dad was with me, but i want my little boy to know when i say no i mean no! I would never go to he extent of smacking him!
|

replied August 19th, 2017
Having kid is an amazing feeling but raising them with right value and ethics is such a challenging task. Being a parent you always have to be alert and aware. Make your child feel competent and confident and develop a sense of passion and purpose in them. If you want your children healthy,well-balanced,and happy with their achievements, you have to follow few things: teach them moral and ethic values, good table manners, eat at-least one meal together,acclaim and appreciate their efforts, encourage special skills, embrace different style of learning, make a bed routine, give your child enough time to play daily, give and take respect, listen to them with love and care, Spend more and more time with them, Don't be shy to share bed, be involved always, Reward your child for good behaviour.
There are so many other things you need to taken care while growing your child with good values.
Thank you.
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied July 23rd, 2019
hi
|
Must Read
A definition of the medical practice of infant male circumcision....
Is circumcision required for male babies? Why are boys circumcised? A quick review of the medical benefits of circumcision here. ...
What happens during a routine circumcision for a male child? Read more about this common procedure....