Medical Questions > Parenting > Newborn Babies Forum

Childerens Food of 1 Year Old

what would be the different kind of food that i can give to my baby of 1 year old
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Hey
you could give him your own food blended up. its better for him than the store bought foods
|

User Profile
replied June 19th, 2009
Supporter
this is the good stage as you can introduce things good for baby but be careful if cooking with salt. when i cook a family meal i steam the veg and leave salt out of potatoes..mostly everyone in uk adds salt to a meal so if cooking with it why double the intake.
you can blend almost anything so you can add vegetables through the blender for extra vitamins..my granddaughter loves mince potatoes and carrots blended i use quorn mince and can,t tell the difference so she is not getting all the fats that ordinary mince contains.
have fun introducing your baby to your food you will soon learn likes and dislikes..
|

replied July 7th, 2009
Supporter
hi what ever u cook for u the 1 yr old can u dont even have to blend it up just keep ur eye on the child. good luck my kids eat curry everthing i eat they eat from the start of them eating
|
Must Read
A definition of the medical practice of infant male circumcision....
Is circumcision required for male babies? Why are boys circumcised? A quick review of the medical benefits of circumcision here. ...
What happens during a routine circumcision for a male child? Read more about this common procedure....