finally getting teeth!

he's been a total crabcake these past few days and i can see and feel his 2 bottom teeth.

thank god it's not interfering with his sleep. well, he's been waking up earlier than normal (5:30 yesterday!), but he plays in his crib for at least an hour before wanting to get up. all i hear through the monitor is him playing his music, it would be cute it if weren't so early and i wasn't trying to get a little more sleep!

i'm sure i'll have teeth pics in the next few days! they seem so close to breaking through.

i'm glad he's finally getting them but i sure am going to miss that gummy smile.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Awww yeah for .Finn!! I'm sure he'll have gorgeous teethy smiles
|

replied June 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
yay for finn! he's a growin' up girl!
|

User Profile
replied June 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
All our babies really are growing up Crying or Very sad
That is awesome though, I can picture him with his big cheesy smile & 2 little teeth!!
|

User Profile
replied June 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
aw how sweet
|

replied June 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
They'll be popped up in no time!
|

replied June 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i feel so bad for him. he's really not feeling well today. he's had a little diarrhea (that's normal with teething, right?) and he just seems lackluster. i'm going to post some pics soon and you can see that he's not looking like his usual self.

Crying or Very sad

michelle, does kaylee have teeth yet? i think finn is one of the last to get his.
|

User Profile
replied June 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
awww finn!! i hope he starts getting back to his old self soon, im gonna miss the gummy smile too but it's gonna be so cute to see his smile with little bitty baby teeth!
|

User Profile
replied June 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Nope .B, .Kaylee's still toothless! There are 2 on the bottom that I can see if I pull her lip down but they don't look like they're in a hurry to pop through!
|

User Profile
replied June 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
aww yay for finn, i think jordynne might be a late teether and yes diarrhea is normal, they can also get diaper rash when teething and ear infections so watch out.
|

User Profile
replied June 20th, 2007
Supporter
who knows if he will let you take pics... i've been trying to get teeth pics since reese was 5 1/2 months! now its 2 months later and he has 6 teeth and still no teeth pics
|

User Profile
replied June 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
aww congradulations finny, your such a big boy...i hope the teeth dont get him down too terribly much

~alicia~
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....