I found that my period had come. No baby this month! Wink
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 19th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
That's a sucky way to wake up from a nap! Better luck next month!
|

replied June 19th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
The good thing is no period cramps at all! Before I was ever on the pill I had horrible periods with cramps that made me curl up and cry. Even while I was on it they were bad, but since I had Ava I haven't had cramps.
|

replied June 21st, 2007
Experienced User
jessesgirl wrote:
The good thing is no period cramps at all! Before I was ever on the pill I had horrible periods with cramps that made me curl up and cry. Even while I was on it they were bad, but since I had Ava I haven't had cramps.

aww im so sorry that you had gotten your period! you didnt want it right?? How is the little wonderful baby that you have? how old is she again?
|

replied June 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I wasn't 100% sure if I wanted a baby just yet, but I am now. Hopefully next month will be it. Ava's 7 1/2 months. She's getting big and crawling all over the place. Thanks for asking!
|

replied June 21st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
is this your 2nd period since being off the pill? i'm just wondering if your cycles are regular after stopping.

better luck next month!
|

replied June 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Yes, first cycle was 28 days, this last one was 34 days. I hate this, now I won't know. I asked Jesse if he was disappointed and he said, "yes, b/c now we have to have more sex to try again." He was joking. lol But, the night I was ovulating he was working days, he wakes up at 3 A.M. and comes home at 6 P.M.. It was like 10 at night and he was exhausted, so it was a task to actually have sex b/c he just wanted to sleep. I guess that's why he said that. I figured out that next time I ovulate if I have another 34 day cycle, he'll be off and rested to give me some quality sperm, not sleepy sperm. lol That's probably why it didn't work, they all fell asleep on the way. Laughing
|

replied June 21st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Laughing
|

replied June 21st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
that suuucks!!

I had *hoooorible* cramps with my period after .oni! I'm extatic that I won't have em for a whiiile! lol!!

Come on spermmmmm!!!!! get wit it!!!!

Sarah
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...