Well I was diagnosed with PCOS in May 2006.
I have had abdominal pain before, got it checked out and a cyst had formed on my ovary. (as expected)

Well I'm having abdominal pain again, except this time, it feels like it's just my ovaries, like a line of soreness connecting them. It started when I got my period, and had been on & off, mostly on though.

I'm on day 5, which is usually my last day since I've been on Yasmin. And the soreness is still here.

I am a *little* worried that it might be an un-planned pregnancy, though the last time I had sex was 7 weeks ago, we used a condom, and he checked it afterwards for holes & it was fine, I had also been on the pill for a year.

I've heard of women feeling sore in their ovaries as an early sign of pregnancy?
Has this happened to anyone else with or without PCOS?
Could this just be a wierd preriod cramp?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 21st, 2007
Experienced User
actullay i have pcos and i am now 4 months pregnant and when i found out i was pregnant (although i was trying for 1 1/2 years) i had slight cramps but now i dont have them at all when i went in they siad that the syst are made up of follicules that did not mature so when your pregnant you dont get that ... but ask your doc every person is differnt
|

replied June 28th, 2007
What Is the Pcos?
Please share your experience, my doctor told me that I maybe have pcos but I have a regular period each month 28 days>
|
Must Read
What is PCOS? And when does polycystic ovary syndrome become a problem for women?...
Not all women with PCOS share the same symptoms but women with PCOS exhibit one of three main symptoms. PCOS signs and symptoms made clear here....
PCOS is often misdiagnosed. Educate yourself with some diagnostic questions that can point you in the right direction for an accurate PCOS diagnosis....