User Profile
I am so excited to say that I just got my first ever definate positive on an opk. This may possibly be the first time I have ever ovulated, or will ovulate. So, its time to get busy, and wait for my progesterone levels to make sure I really did o, but I am so happy the clomid seems to be working.

Here's to kickin PCOS in the boo-tay!!!

Thanks for listening to my craziness, you would think I got a bfp I am so happy.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 18th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Congrats!! I know first hand how excited I would be when I finally o. So, you don't sound craxy at all! You better get busy!!
|

replied June 18th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Wow how exciting. I bet you are so happy. You better get dh in the bedroom right now!!! Tell him he doesn't have a choice!!!

I'm glad that the clomid is working for you...Hopefully this will be the only thing that you need.

Good luck and tons of Baby dust
|

replied June 19th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Have I Ovulated?
Hello ladies, I have a question.

I had egg white ds yesterday and today. I know somewhere in there I ovulated. But was days exactly. Do you ovulate the days there is discharge, or is it before? please help. Thanks
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....