Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

Migrains, Dizziness, Forgetfull, And Studdering

here recently, probably the past 3 weeks, every day, i have had real bad migrains, either before i get a the migrain, or after the migrain goes away, i will get dizzy and light headed. Also, I have found I have found I have found I have been forgetting things more and more here recently as well, and studderly really bad as well, which I have never had a problem with before. Went to the doctor, and he looked at me like I was crazy, and put me on some freaking muscle relaxers, and sent me on my way. Anyone know if these things are related in anyway. Or know something that could help, that would reallly be appreciated, Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 18th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Welcome to .ehealth!

I'm sorry that your doctor wasn't helpful, I know how frustrating that can be. I think you may want to try to see a neurologist. They would be best qualified to make a diagnoses.

Have the muscle relaxers helped at all? The doctor may have thought that you were experiencing tension headaches, which muscle relaxers would help. However, your other neuological symptoms need to be looked into further.

Have you noticed any triggers with these headaches? Maybe stress, or food, or outside influences?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....