Alyssa is a little over 1 month old!! More photos!!

Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 1st, 2004
Experienced User
Aww so cute time flies eh:p the swing u have is the only swing dom will sit in lol they have it at my young parents group to expensive for me to go and get lol shes adorable... They tell us not to let them sleep on their stomach:s wonder why
|

replied March 2nd, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
She is tooo cute!

Brenda
|

replied March 2nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
She is really cute, but I have to say something just to protect you get her used to sleep on her back!
|

replied March 2nd, 2004
Experienced User
Oh my gosh! I was told to have her on her stomach! This is having me worried, what could happen if she is on her stomach?
|

replied March 2nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
They tell you to put them to sleep on their back because it is supposed to reduce the risk of sids.....You have the same winnie the pooh bouncer seat I have!!! Hehehehehehehe.......Everybody has got it. I am so mad now.....After we went and bought all joshua's things like his swing and pack and play and his stroller......They decided they were going to put them on sale! Grrrrrrrr.....That's like, 50 bucks we could have saved! Ahhhhhhhhh! Lol. But she is adorable but you should put her to sleep on her back unless the doctor tells you otherwise because of spit up problems or something.
|

replied March 2nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied March 2nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Omg! She looks just like daddy! I swear is is remarkable!
|

replied March 2nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Awwww shes just the sweetest lil thing!!!!

Shauna
|

replied March 2nd, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
She is sooo cute! Awh! :d
shannon
|

replied March 2nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Oh my gosh! She is absolutely beautiful.What a little cutie! :d
|

User Profile
replied March 2nd, 2004
Advanced Support Team
Aww shes getting so big!!! I have the pooh bouncer too! Smile jayden wouldn't sleep on her back so she has slept on her tummy since birth, but yes they are supposed to be on back to reduce sids risk.

~sara~
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Ana Aleksovska
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Ana Aleksovska
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...