I had ET from my Husband sperm & Donor eggs. Embryos 4AA. Planted 2 on 6/12 that were day 5. Test isn't until 6/21, but took home test today. Came out negative. Anyone have any feedback?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 18th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Welcome to .ehealth!

I think that it is to early to test. I suggest waiting until at least 9dpo. Even then it could be to early.

I hope you procedure is successful! Keep us posted!
|

replied March 6th, 2018
Experienced User
Hi! This is emotional rollercoaster. 2ww is the hardest period of all. But here I'd agree - it's too early to test. You need wait for longer though it's not easy to get distracted. We're at the beginning of our de ivf journey. We're also for putting back 2 blasts to boost chances. Hope for your rainbow!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....