Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

I Think I Need Help Or Advice Or Something ...

Ok here's the deal...

I go my af on the 11th of feb and I o'ed somewhere between the 21st and the 27th ... After the 27th my cevix began to close. Josh checks to see how high my cervix is and stuff sometimes and recently like the past couple days it has either been really high and pointing towards my belly button (up) or really high and poitn way down towards my butt. My temp has been abuot 97.5 the past couple days but before that it was only like 96.4 I dunno. And just this weekend I have been completely naseus(sp sry). Im not like mentally tired I m a lil but not a ton im just physically tired liek I could lay there all day and do nothing. Im not supposed to start until the 11th or march.

Am I just making it up in my head oir am I maybe pregnant and just beign weird.

Any replys would be great!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...