Has anyone heard that nuva ring makes your breast bigger, I just started it and out of all the talk forums it's always negative things about it. A friend of mine says her breast got huge, is that possible? Not that mine need to get any bigger but I think thats the problem!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I haven't heard of breast enlargement due to the nuvaring, but it's always possible on any form of horomonal birth control.
|

replied June 13th, 2007
BC in general is known to making the breast swell a bit but i've switched to the ring and nothing has changed. My breast are not huge.
|

User Profile
replied June 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
They might swell a bit, they wouldn't get bigger in any real sense. Not permanently.
|

replied June 13th, 2007
I'm just nervous because they are already large and my friends are still getting bigger so thanks for the info
|

replied June 22nd, 2007
I was a full size B/small size C and now I am a full D...I think NuvaRing affects everyone's body differently though. I don't mind the change though, but if I was already this size and thought they might grow I wouldn't want them too. I still am not sure how I feel about NuvaRing though. The only plus is that it doesn't make me sick to my stomach and I don't have to worry about taking a pill everyday. I just worry about the effectiveness of it because sometimes I have trouble putting it in correctly and it slips out or without getting too graphic it will slip within millimeters of coming out and it is VERY uncomfortable when that happens...My Dr. advised me to use a tampon but take the actual tampon out and replace in with the ring (the tip will stick out) and insert it that way.
|

replied June 22nd, 2007
Nuvaring
i hope my breasts get bigger on the nuvaring...i'm sorta lacking in that department...but i don't know if i should continue to use it...i have only been on it for a week and i am experiencing MAJOR mood swings....i'm usually a really social girl...but i keep canceling plans with my friends and i don't even want to go out anymore. so i decided to read a little about the side effects of the ring...i wasn't surprised when i found depression being a side effect. I have been randomly bursting into tears at least 3 times a day....even at work! it's horrible. another problem i am having with it is that it often falls out when i remove my tampon. Also i don't know if this is related to it or not...but i knelt down today and my knee hurt so badly...now i'm sorta limping around on it and my elbow is doing the same thing....i feel like my body is falling apart and i'm only 17 years old
|

replied June 28th, 2007
My boobs stood the same time when I was on NuvaRing. Yaz made my boobs bigger but that is becuase they were sweld up, once I stoped they went back to normal. haha. I HATED NUVA RING!!!!!!!!!! The thing kept lowering and anoying me because it doesn't bother you if it is pushed high, so like 4-5 times a day (especially by week 3) I had to push it up so it wouldn't bother me, it just fell lower again in a few hours. Ughh...lol...Plus it would come out during sex full of love stuff, haha...terrible. I don't like the idea of something up there anyways. But other people like it so maybe it's just me.
|

replied June 28th, 2007
LuzAradia wrote:
My boobs stood the same time when I was on NuvaRing. Yaz made my boobs bigger but that is becuase they were sweld up, once I stoped they went back to normal. haha. I HATED NUVA RING!!!!!!!!!! The thing kept lowering and anoying me because it doesn't bother you if it is pushed high, so like 4-5 times a day (especially by week 3) I had to push it up so it wouldn't bother me, it just fell lower again in a few hours. Ughh...lol...Plus it would come out during sex full of love stuff, haha...terrible. I don't like the idea of something up there anyways. But other people like it so maybe it's just me.

i'm having the same problem and my husband said, DO KEGLES I think thats how it's spelt!!! Anyways my doc advised me to take it out today I have been bleeding for 15 days now and the kegles make me horny! I can only do them if my husband it ready to go so needless to say I CAN"T DO THEM. He is just not the sex type I guess. O my boobs haen't gotten bigger thank god all though my husband says they have but who knows I have been on my perios for most of the month that could be why.
|

replied August 5th, 2009
I just started the NuvaRing today! So far it's been painless but before I started using the NuvaRing I was on the Depo Provera shot and I was one of the people that it didn't work to well on so unfortunately I've had a constant period but hey it kept me from getting pregnant.

so I was wondering if it was okay to keep the NuvaRing inside me even though I'm on my period? And also I was wondering if any one else had this problem when they started Nuvaring, and if their period stopped?

Thanks for the help!
|

replied August 5th, 2009
Re: Nuva Ring
nicolepalmer wrote:
Has anyone heard that nuva ring makes your breast bigger, I just started it and out of all the talk forums it's always negative things about it. A friend of mine says her breast got huge, is that possible? Not that mine need to get any bigger but I think thats the problem!

I haven't heard of them getting bigger on NuvaRing. But I know they get bigger while using Depo Provera because mine grew a lot since I got on the shot!
|

replied September 14th, 2010
Nuvaring
Okay so just got on the nuva ring and it hit... does this mean no more getting fingered? i mean i dont want to just have sex... and i hear alot of negatives... does anyone like it? im really sorta concerned now...
|

replied May 22nd, 2013
I love the nuvaring so far. My boyfriend still fingers me because he knows it's there and doesn't mind feeling it. Most guys don't mind at all, they would prefer it than you getting pregnant!
|

replied September 15th, 2010
The nuvaring doesn't stop you from doing anything that you did before you inserted the nuvaring. I've had it now for a year and you couldn't pay me to change to anything else. Its comfortable, you never know it's there really. Occasionally you feel it during sex when I feel mine I take it out during sex and insert it back in right afterwards. But make sure you follow your gyno's orders on how long you can leave it out, and when you should take it out and put it back in. Before I started the NuvaRing I was taking Depo (shot every month) and I bled for almost a year straight maybe stopping 2 or 3 weeks of the year. Depo made my body really weak, and I still feel symptoms from taking it, and I really wish I hadn't. I've even heard that Depo makes it hard to get pregnant long after you stop taking birth control. With the NuvaRing I know when my periods are coming, and they normally only last 3 days. Unlike before we're I never knew they were coming, they never came on the same day or even close. I leave it in 3 weeks and take it out for a week and put it back on a week from the day i took it out. So if you were to ask me what birth control I liked the most, I would definitely have to tell you NuvaRing.
|

replied September 15th, 2010
Georgia59 wrote:
They might swell a bit, they wouldn't get bigger in any real sense. Not permanently.

Haven't found my breast getting larger with the nuvaring, but they definitely got bigger with the Depo Provera shot. I went from wearing a 32C to wearing a 38D
|

replied September 21st, 2010
Re: Nuvaring
lattelove wrote:
Okay so just got on the nuva ring and it hit... does this mean no more getting fingered? i mean i dont want to just have sex... and i hear alot of negatives... does anyone like it? im really sorta concerned now...

That is ridiculous to think you cannot 'get fingered.' You do everything you did before. Wow.
|

replied September 29th, 2011
Nuaring ring ang bigger boobs
I have been using nuvaring for 1 month and I think my boobs have grown to a small C. Not sure if i will stick to it because I have been having light bleeding for the entire month
|

replied October 15th, 2012
Boobs and tears.
I have noticed that I am a lot more emotional about things such as the sad stories on the news. I also felt my breasts were a tad bigger, but figured I was crazy until my boyfriend told me he thought my breasts seemed bigger. I think these are the only side effects for me and I think they are both good ones. No slipping or pain or bleeding for me.
|

replied July 24th, 2013
To everyone that says "It's annoying during sex" - you know that you can take it out during sex, right? Just make sure it's back in within 3 hours. Smile I've only just started using it, so I wouldn't know about the boob thing, but if my boobs do get bigger, you won't hear me complain. Wink
|

User Profile
replied October 9th, 2013
can this make bobs bigger and hurt
ok i have used nuva ring before i had kids back in the day as teenager and i had no problems with it then or now expect this time my boobs hurt all the time ive had it in for 5 days now and boobs been killing me and they feel bigger as well this is od for me i hope this is b/c doing it and not another baby i just had one 3 months ago but at 6 weeks when cleared by dr hubby and i went for it i was on pills since my baby was born but for got to take them all the time so i went back to the ring i love it u place it for 3 weeks out for one place a new 1 week later i dont feel it ever i have never had it come out but though tit was odd big time that my boobs hurt like when i was progo not that long ago ive taken test like 2 weeks ago said no but maybe i should try again iam a bit worried.
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...