Hello chick! I cant help noticing that you have said in a few posts that you are trying but not trying (lol!) for a baby! What does josh think?! Oh my gosh,i wanna know everything! (well not everything Laughing ) r u serious? Well its easy to get broody being on here I guess!
Liz x
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
What, r u serious?. . .I hope this isnt the case cuz I know she/ur still in highschool chanda and in all your posts u seem so level headed and seem to really know whats right.. I wont say anything bad. . I just hope ur not trying get pregnant while ur still in school and so young.. I just feel so strongly against that, for the baby.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Chanda is level headed & if this is what she wants,she'll make it work. I hope she doesnt think I wanted to start a debate here because thats certainly not what I was doing! She knows I luv her!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Chanda is very responsible and I personally think if she wants a baby now and she and josh think they are ready I say go for it. She is very level-headed and will make a great mom! Chanda you have my full support!

Meg
|

Extremely eHealthy
Sorry, I like her alot, and im not saying she isnt a smart girl at all.. Im just not for any teens or even my age trying to have a baby unless their moved out on their own, working, have a full income and are completely stable..... But especially out of highschool. I mean if it happens theres nothin u can do, but I just dont agree in trying for it at all this young. Im not saying she wouldnt be a good mom at all, im sure she would.. But I mean she could be a good mom once shes graduated too so I dont understand why try now.But also I read a post of hers and it says she has a semi-boyfriend so thats another reason~ dont think im badmouthing u chanda, this is my whole general feeling
|

Especially eHealthy
Hey
Hmmm.... What a contriversial post! First off I want to thank my uncle spanky. I knew you'd have my back babe! Thanks.
Liz~hmmmm..... How can I answer this..... I'm not trying to get pregnant as in, trying. But I am not doing anything to prevent it. Josh and I have a ver y rocky relationship and to be completely honest! With the crap he's pulling on the phone rigfht now as I type this! I think to myself "chanda are you nuts! Do you want a kid with him!"
i don't know exactly what I want. Why do I want a kid? Well, I guess it's for all the wrong reasons. I want to be a mother #1. I want josh and I to have a "real" relationship and having a child....Would just bring everything out to seem more "real". But, then again, I know that if you knew the indepth details of our relationship, you as well as 1/2 the girls on here who do know about us would say "chanda, you stupid girl!". I don't know how to answer your post liz~i kinda have been thinking of having a kid. But then again, I don't know if I want the drama that will come with having a baby for josh. But I graduate in may and then i'll be an "adult" and I can make whatever decisions feel right...... I don't know! Rolling Eyes
i don't know what to say..... I've explained it before.... I want it.... If it happens, i'll be so happy! If it doesn't yet..... I'll be ok with that to.

Sorry so long. I don't know how to express myself on this topic!
Love,
chanda
|

Active User, very eHealthy
I say if chanda really wants a child then she should have one. Shes awesome and I know shes ready for it. Who cares if you're in hs or not,that has nothing to do with what kind of mom shes going to be. Good luck with everything!
*hugs*
shannon
|

Especially eHealthy
Hey
Thanks sweetie!
Love,
chanda
|

Extremely eHealthy
I agree in ways. .But u said urself u want a baby for all the wrong reasons. And even tho u would be a great mom, it does sound like the reasons are wrong at the time right now.
|

Especially eHealthy
Hey
Having a child for all the wrong reasons and taking care of that child are two totally different things. No matter if I get pregnant today or I get pregnant 20 years from now, my child will be taken care of. My child will be provided for. My child will not need for anything.... But dont' worry, i'm not like trying to get preggy tomorrow. I just said.... If it happens, it happens! I'm not trying, but I am not trying to prevent it either.
Also, if you are so against teen pregnancy, except by what happens by "accident", this might be kinda the wrong place for ya. Dont' get me wrong, I love you to death kari, but most of the girls here, wether they admit it or not.... Didn't have a child by "accident". A lot was maybe not planned, but sure wasn't prevented.
Love,
chanda
|

Experienced User
I used a condom and got 2 for 1!! Lol go for it chanda, screw birth control! I have everything I want right now, my health, my husband, his health, our apartment and the health of our babies that will make me a mommy is 19 days! Ahhhh Surprised
|

Especially eHealthy
Hey
Seana! Thanks for the support. I'm not trying though.... Just, not preventing it. You're awesome!
Love,
chanda
|

replied March 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Umm actually not to get rude but this is the place for me .And this isnt like a pro-teen preg forum.. Its support for teens.. Its not a forum for teens to try to go have a baby and if thats what it was I definitly wouldnt be here. .. . Alot may have planned it and alot that did probably know that they were young and made a kind of rash decision at their age even tho they love their kids to death and probably wouldnt change it.. But alot were unplanned too and I know that for a fact. But if u say ur not trying to prevent it then u know its prolly going to happen, so thats basically trying .. But that makes me kinda mad that ur basically saying this is a forum to support teenagers to try to get pregnant. Plus, ive heard many people, not just myself, talk against or advise against trying to have a baby as a teen, its just that they do it more when its someone new that just comes in and says they want to try to have a baby, then when its someone whos been there and someone they like they support it.
|

replied March 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Kari look at it this way, a lot of us have planned our pregnancy, and just because you didnt doesnt make you any better. You must have done something wrong to be pregnant. (didnt really wanna call it wrong). Chanda is a big girl, thank you for trying to protect her but with everything that she has been through I think she can do quite fine as a mother. I am sure that she appreciates your honesty, but its starting to p I s s m e o f f

love stacie
|

replied March 1st, 2004
Experienced User
Omg stacie right on girl!!! 110% behind you girl! Chanda you want one of my babies for a week? You have to promise to give it back though before kevin notices! Lmao
|

replied March 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied March 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Ahh jenn!!! Dont go down with kari, I think that chanda will do a fine job!!

Thanks seana!!
|

replied March 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied March 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Whats going on!!!!!!
I didnt intend to start a debate here! Basically,i think this forum is here to support teens through everything-life,pregnancy,motherhood,every thing.
We are our own people & if someone feels its there time to be a mother then why shouldnt they go for it.I will not judge anybody on here because look at stacie-she planned sean & he's got great parents & they give him all he needs.
Seana is married and her and kevin are doing great.They have loads of people around them to help out-seana's at school & kevin works.
Not to mention all the other girls on here who have beautiful babies & others who will go on to be great mothers in the future.
I truly respect these girls.I will never judge anyone who wants a baby-i know myself how strong maternal feelings can be because I get them a lot!
You are all brilliant!
Liz x
|

replied March 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Again....I definitely agree with jen. I have to admit when I got pregnant im thought well at least he will be taken care of and I can do this no problem and this and that and the other....Well....The farther along I got, the more real it all became. I saw hoe expensive diapers and formula really are. And bottles, toys, clothes, they all really add up! I mean, josh is totally and completely 100% provided for, but I do kind of wish I had done more to prevent it at times. Don't get me wrong, I love this baby with all my heart and would not change him for anything in the world, but I really wish that it could have happened later in life. Like I said, chanda, I think you will make a great great great great great mommy! But I really want you to graduate first (not too far off) because early pregnancy makes you dog tired and you're not going to wanna do your school work and will have a tough time with that. And I think you need to have a stable relationship with josh before you have a baby. I did not have a stable relationship at all with dewitt and I swear I hated his guts for the first 5 months or so. We are alright now, since he is supporting his son and giving me the emotional support I need. But it won't always work out that way. You are so smart and you could make something great of yourself. You still could even if you did have a baby, but that would make it 1000 times harder. I think you should do that girl. Make something good of yourself, or at least have a good, stable job, and then think about having kids. Because you are too smart for this. But I will support you in whatever you decide to do. But I did have a similar attitude. Mine was kind of "if it happens it happens, I don't have much of a life anyways so a baby wouldn't really affect it" wrong! (in caps) I truly had no idea and while it wasn't planned I really sometimes wish I had used more than a condom. Nut then again, everything happens for a reason. I for one, truly believe josh saved my life. I've talked about this before so I won't get into it. But I really want you to think about it long and hard first. Make a list of all the things you would need for a baby right down to little bitty specifics. Then go out and look at the prices on everything and add it all up. It is one heck of a tax return! Lol. It's very hard on your pocket. Even little thinks like baby orajel! But whatever you decide to do I am totally here for you. Just hope you think about this very hard first. Love ya girl!
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Shafi Ullah Khan
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...