When ever i do a lat pulldown(pull a bar downwards behind your back), sometimes bench press or mybe even just holding my self up between 2 ledges and after the exercise i puff out my chest i feel pain over on that area, i only feel this pain right after doing the exercises, then it goes away. Sometimes i feel a slight pain when twisting my upper body

I began to notice this from the very first time i went to the gym which was like a year ago (give or take a few months)
since it wasnt bad i ignored it.

my physio said the muscles joining together ontop of my sternum havnt developed yet. now i have been waiting for 6 months and i hardly see a difference

what do you think the problem is?
should i get an MRI?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 11th, 2009
Hi friend
I know about chest pain. Chest pain is one of the most frightening symptoms a person can have. ... Cocaine-induced chest pain: Cocaine causes the blood vessels in the body to
from clark5
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....