I was told that if I want nice skin to go on a vitamin e treatment. I've picked out a few possible products that I wanna try. I was wondering if any of you tried the following and what you thought of them?
Jamieson tea tree oil
jamieson vitamin e oil
jamieson vitamin e chewables (hehe I cant swallow pills)

thanks bunches**
shannon

if you know of any other wonderful* products let me know!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 29th, 2004
Experienced User
Using vitamin e sounds great. I've even heard that it can clear up stretch marks over time. Anyway, my favorite line of skincare products is biotherm. It's a bit expensive, but it's worth it. It's all natural and you can find it at the beauty section at the department store. In addition to using all the vitamin e oils, i'd use a mask as well...Friedman's avocado/oatmeal mask is the best.
|

replied March 2nd, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Thanks tons!
Shannon
|

replied August 2nd, 2004
I personaly found better results using this mixture for my face rather than applying e oil.

1/2 avocado
1/2 bananna
oatmeal

it doesn't look pretty, but it works!
|

replied August 2nd, 2004
:d I believe your combination doesn't have the fda authorisation...
|

replied August 2nd, 2004
ori gal wrote:
:d I believe your combination doesn't have the fda authorisation...

muah!!!
|

replied September 13th, 2008
i use clearasil oil free acne wash, it's gentle, smells fresh, and my friends, of all ethnicities are able to use it with no problems and their skin looks great. scrubs can be okay too, as long as it's not harsh on your skin. the best way to find what works for you is through trial and error. try something, if it doesn't work for you, try something else.
|

replied September 16th, 2008
HERBAL TREATMENTS

A number of herbs can be effective as a natural acne treatment. Try aloe vera, sage, sarsaparilla, yellow dock, burdock, basic, sandalwood or tea tree oil. Herbs are seeped in water and the resulting mixture is applied directly to the affected areas. Neem is also effective in treating a variety of skin disorders. You can buy Neem in leaf powder form. Turmeric is also good for treating acne. You can take it internally or make it into a paste and apply it to your skin. Green tea is also known to be good for people with acne
|

replied June 3rd, 2010
Skin Care Tips
A number of breakthrough lotions formulas are being released in the market. There are different variants of

bath lotion for dry skin, oily skin, and normal skin. There is also what's is called milk bath skin lotion that

every one can use to maximize that nourishing effect. Choosing the right lotion for your skin is essential to

ensure that perfect glow and prevent Hemorrhoids.
|

replied June 23rd, 2010
you should use the products of fruits like bananas, oranges, apples ... they contain lots of vitamins needed for the body and most importantly give you a nice healthy spread

|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
User Profile
Dr. Ana Aleksovska
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....